Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,930
Registered: ‎09-01-2010

Re: What auto delivery foods do you get on QVC?

Corky’s chicken wings

potstickers 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,382
Registered: ‎09-24-2011

Re: What auto delivery foods do you get on QVC?

I've got A/D on the popcorn and I ordered the biscotti on ODO last week.  I also get the veggie potstickers and used to get the veggie burgers - don't know why Q no longer carries them.

 

Years ago used to get the Aunt Millie's soups and wish they'd offer those againWoman Frustrated.

 

As previous mentioned many foods offered are way overpriced.  I've also found the quality has gone down on some foods, e.g., Cheryl's cookiesWoman Mad.

 

@Caffeina, the popcorn is too much for us too.  Well actually I share with my furbaby, but limit him, that's why we have leftovers with each bag.  I throw the leftovers outside and the birds, squirrels and turkeys always finish it off!Woman LOL

 

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,926
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: What auto delivery foods do you get on QVC?

If I were to consider anything, it would be Grandma's coffee cakes and potstickers.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 150
Registered: ‎02-21-2015

Re: What auto delivery foods do you get on QVC?

Last year for Christmas my daughter bought a Corkey's Ham - close to $100 - the dogs got it.  She followed the cooking directions exactly and had watched the presentation several times. I told her before she got it that you don't buy food off of TV - she found out Mama knows best! Smiley Happy

They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning. Clint Eastwood
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,628
Registered: ‎06-06-2012

Re: What auto delivery foods do you get on QVC?

I get Enstroms on AD, love them. @sann I checked online and didn't find anything cheaper than QVC. Enstroms website was even more expensive. Where did you find them cheaper? I don't have a BJ's membership so that is not an option.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 515
Registered: ‎05-30-2012

Re: What auto delivery foods do you get on QVC?


@DJs mom wrote:

I get Enstroms on AD, love them. @sann I checked online and didn't find anything cheaper than QVC. Enstroms website was even more expensive. Where did you find them cheaper? I don't have a BJ's membership so that is not an option.


It's available on BJ 'a website Almond Toffee 22oz bag for 10.99. Online membership is 10 dollars per year. There is one coming to my area soon. I don't have any problem with what QVC offers I just don't need that much.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,638
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: What auto delivery foods do you get on QVC?

I agree with Manhatten1950.  Prices are too high.  As long as I can still cook, I will.  It's healthier and also saves money.  Plus I enjoy doing it.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,628
Registered: ‎06-06-2012

Re: What auto delivery foods do you get on QVC?


@sann wrote:

@DJs mom wrote:

I get Enstroms on AD, love them. @sann I checked online and didn't find anything cheaper than QVC. Enstroms website was even more expensive. Where did you find them cheaper? I don't have a BJ's membership so that is not an option.


It's available on BJ 'a website Almond Toffee 22oz bag for 10.99. Online membership is 10 dollars per year. There is one coming to my area soon. I don't have any problem with what QVC offers I just don't need that much.


@sann thanks for responding. I got the 3.4lb tub on A-D from QVC. It comes out to a few dollars more than BJ's. The 22oz bag is 1.4lbs, which would last me a day since I share with my coworkers. Also, the BJ's closest to me closed down and the next closest doesn't carry them, so QVC is the best bargain for me.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 515
Registered: ‎05-30-2012

Re: What auto delivery foods do you get on QVC?


@Boaz wrote:

Last year for Christmas my daughter bought a Corkey's Ham - close to $100 - the dogs got it.  She followed the cooking directions exactly and had watched the presentation several times. I told her before she got it that you don't buy food off of TV - she found out Mama knows best! Smiley Happy


Same here I bought the Turkey followed instructions. Total waste of money. Lesson learned.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,570
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: What auto delivery foods do you get on QVC?


@Boaz wrote:

Last year for Christmas my daughter bought a Corkey's Ham - close to $100 - the dogs got it.  She followed the cooking directions exactly and had watched the presentation several times. I told her before she got it that you don't buy food off of TV - she found out Mama knows best! Smiley Happy


 

 

@Boaz   I get a full Kirkland's ham for around $27.00 at costco every year, delicious.