Honored Contributor

Re: What auto delivery foods do you get on QVC?

Corky’s chicken wings

potstickers 

Esteemed Contributor

I've got A/D on the popcorn and I ordered the biscotti on ODO last week.  I also get the veggie potstickers and used to get the veggie burgers - don't know why Q no longer carries them.

Years ago used to get the Aunt Millie's soups and wish they'd offer those againWoman Frustrated.

As previous mentioned many foods offered are way overpriced.  I've also found the quality has gone down on some foods, e.g., Cheryl's cookiesWoman Mad.

@Caffeina, the popcorn is too much for us too.  Well actually I share with my furbaby, but limit him, that's why we have leftovers with each bag.  I throw the leftovers outside and the birds, squirrels and turkeys always finish it off!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

If I were to consider anything, it would be Grandma's coffee cakes and potstickers.

Regular Contributor

Last year for Christmas my daughter bought a Corkey's Ham - close to $100 - the dogs got it.  She followed the cooking directions exactly and had watched the presentation several times. I told her before she got it that you don't buy food off of TV - she found out Mama knows best! Smiley Happy

I sent this message from the last living brain cell I have.
Respected Contributor

I get Enstroms on AD, love them. @sann I checked online and didn't find anything cheaper than QVC. Enstroms website was even more expensive. Where did you find them cheaper? I don't have a BJ's membership so that is not an option.

Respected Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

I get Enstroms on AD, love them. @sann I checked online and didn't find anything cheaper than QVC. Enstroms website was even more expensive. Where did you find them cheaper? I don't have a BJ's membership so that is not an option.

It's available on BJ 'a website Almond Toffee 22oz bag for 10.99. Online membership is 10 dollars per year. There is one coming to my area soon. I don't have any problem with what QVC offers I just don't need that much.

Honored Contributor

I agree with Manhatten1950.  Prices are too high.  As long as I can still cook, I will.  It's healthier and also saves money.  Plus I enjoy doing it.

Respected Contributor

@sann wrote:

@DJs mom wrote:

It's available on BJ 'a website Almond Toffee 22oz bag for 10.99. Online membership is 10 dollars per year. There is one coming to my area soon. I don't have any problem with what QVC offers I just don't need that much.

@sann thanks for responding. I got the 3.4lb tub on A-D from QVC. It comes out to a few dollars more than BJ's. The 22oz bag is 1.4lbs, which would last me a day since I share with my coworkers. Also, the BJ's closest to me closed down and the next closest doesn't carry them, so QVC is the best bargain for me.

Respected Contributor

@Ms Tink wrote:

Last year for Christmas my daughter bought a Corkey's Ham - close to $100 - the dogs got it.  She followed the cooking directions exactly and had watched the presentation several times. I told her before she got it that you don't buy food off of TV - she found out Mama knows best! Smiley Happy

Same here I bought the Turkey followed instructions. Total waste of money. Lesson learned.

Honored Contributor

@Ms Tink wrote:

@Ms Tink   I get a full Kirkland's ham for around $27.00 at costco every year, delicious.