Respected Contributor

Re: What auto delivery foods do you get on QVC?

@Bandwife23 wrote:

Currently - Enstroms Petites

At different times, we used to get the following:

Cheryl's Cookies

My Grandma's Coffee Cakes

Perfect Gourmet Potstickers

Authentic Gourmet Croissants. 

We used to share them with my mom & dad. Now that they've passed on, we don't do it anymore. Its way too much for just the two of us. Good stuff though and good memories. 

@Bandwife23   You can get Enstroms at BJs for a fraction of the cost.

Respected Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

@Bandwife23 wrote:

Currently - Enstroms Petites

At different times, we used to get the following:

Cheryl's Cookies

My Grandma's Coffee Cakes

Perfect Gourmet Potstickers

Authentic Gourmet Croissants. 

We used to share them with my mom & dad. Now that they've passed on, we don't do it anymore. Its way too much for just the two of us. Good stuff though and good memories. 

@Bandwife23   You can get Enstroms at BJs for a fraction of the cost.

Yes you can get Enstroms for so much less I checked price online. Thanks for info.

Respected Contributor

Absolutly nothing. We have tried a couple of things, croissants, pot stickers (even Mrs. P's apples have gone down in quality) but they were not up to my standards and didn't taste all that great. Plus the prices for most of their food items is totally unwarranted. Way out of line. So not tempted in the least to get anything for auto delivery.

Respected Contributor

Nothing. Most items are out of my comfort price range. I find that a lot of items are ounce measures and then how many you are getting. Mutiply the amount you are getting by the ounces and it turns out to be $10.00 or $15.00 a pound. 

Esteemed Contributor

Never been interested.  Many seem pretty loaded with stuff I would not want to eat.

Honored Contributor

I prefer to pick out and prepare my own food.

That way I know the quality and what goes into it, minus the chemicals to keep it 'fresh'.

I have tried a Ms. Prindables apple, purchased at TJMaxx.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Regular Contributor

@panda1234 & saan,

Thanks so much for the info! Unfortunately, we don’t have a BJs in our area. I also wish we had a Wegmans, but that’s not in our area either. We’re in KY. We have the local, mom & pop stores along with the usuals(Sam’s, Walmart, Kroger).
Honored Contributor

None, i would rather buy food as needed in the store!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Trusted Contributor

I've been on AD for Farmer Jon's light butter microwave popcorn for over a year. I prefer it over any other light microwave popcorn.

Regular Contributor

@Caffeina,

We love Farmer Jon’s too. We have some of the mini bags. The regular sized bags are good too, but o could never finish a bag by myself. I can honestly say the bag pops to full capacity. I never understand the negative reviews on it. They never say it’s COMPLETELY hulless.