Super Contributor

Re: What are your TOP 5 FOOD items on QVC ?

[ Edited ]

It's hard to pick just five.  I have many favorites and order them all at different times throughout the year.  I'll do my best. 😊

Currently on QVC:

Faroe Island Salmon

Junior's Mini Cheesecakes

Heartland Breaded Chicken

Germack Nut Mixes

Mrs. Prindables apples

Past Favorites that I wish would come back:

K.C. Steaks bacon-wrapped filet mignons

K.C. Steaks burgers (all varieties)

Bobby Chez crab cakes

Bobby Chez burgers

Again, there are many more, but I wanted to limit my original list to five as requested.  Cheryl's Cookies, potstickers, Kim and Scott's stuffed pretzels, Squirrel Brand mixes, croissants, Farmer Jon's popcorn, anything from Landies Candies (pretzels, candy, etc.), Philly Cheese Steaks, Jimmy the Baker cinnamon rolls and crumb cakes, NY bagels that were a TSV are favorites also.

Honored Contributor

Just Bagels - I currently have two different A/D orders going and no plans to cancel.

Authentic Gourmet Croissants.

I've ordered other things but these are the only two I'm getting currently.

I can buy Grandma's Coffee Cakes at my local supermarket at a fraction of the price.  And I had Rastelli's sirloin steaks previously on A/D.  The first couple of shipments were really good, then the quality started to decline so I canceled those.

I've ordered Jimmy the Baker's cinnamon rolls in the past, but I'm the only one who eats them, so it's not worth it for me anymore.

Honored Contributor

@northiie57 - Years ago I ordered Farmer John's popcorn and was pleased with it.

When they had it as a TSV recently, I decided to order it again.  What a difference!  I couldn't believe that the popcorn I got was the same brand.  It looked nothing like the wonderful bowls they showed on air.  I have the same microwave, so there was no difference in how it was prepared.

It was full of hulls, half of it didn't pop completely.  I always stand by the microwave and listen so I can stop it, when you're supposed to.  (I never leave popcorn unattended.)

It was so bad that I received a refund and tossed the rest.  It wasn't even worth donating to a food bank, IMO.  I don't know what went wrong, but it was worse than anything I could get in the supermarket.

Esteemed Contributor

Jimmy the Baker cinnamon buns

Respected Contributor

Heartland Fresh Chicken Fried Chicken with pepper gravy. YUM YUM and top rated reviews to boot!!!  I just got my 24 count order in and plopped them in my freezer.

I love to cook these in olive oil, in a frying pan, and get that wonderful southern "crisp" on each side and they are wonderful with or without the gravy.  Try them, you will love them.

Heartland Fresh (9) 5-oz Chicken Fried Chicken with Gravy - M62040

Honored Contributor

@kittykatkay wrote:

Heartland Fresh Chicken Fried Chicken with pepper gravy. YUM YUM and top rated reviews to boot!!!  I just got my 24 count order in and plopped them in my freezer.

I love to cook these in olive oil, in a frying pan, and get that wonderful southern "crisp" on each side and they are wonderful with or without the gravy.  Try them, you will love them.

Heartland Fresh (9) 5-oz Chicken Fried Chicken with Gravy - M62040

The thing that initially amazed me (I've been getting these since they first came out) is that you do not need to add a grain of salt to them.  The flavor is perfect!  

I didn't totally love the gravy, although it's perfectly good, but I like the Southeastern Mills Country gravy and always have some of that on hand so I use it.

Honored Contributor

I don't buy any food here.  I buy homemade from River Street Sweets.

See the source image

Valued Contributor

Authentic Croissants for awhile now

Heartland Chicken

Corky's bbq breast tenders, my daughter loves these

Graham & Rollins crab cakes, I've tried 3 brands and these are consistent

Mrs Prindable apples in Nov, Dec only

I recommend Enstrom, but I don't buy it here. I stop at the store in Denver or Grand Junction, and Costco carries it in the winter--a big plastic jar like other chocolate stuff they carry.

I have tried:

Potstickers

Bagels

Germack a couple of times

Cheryl's cookies

Harry and David

David's frozen dough cookies

Rastelli chicken nuggets

Squirrel Brand

Egg Harbor crabcakes 

Trusted Contributor

Rastelli's Filet Mignon (auto-delivery)

Just Bagels Cinnamon Raisin Bagel (auto delivery) and Sesame Seed Bagel

Harry & David Moose Munch

Mrs. Prindable's Apples

Honored Contributor

Grandma's Coffee Cake

Jimmy The Baker Crumb Cakes

Mrs. Prindible Apples

I've had wine and dip mixes, plus a few meat products, but don't get them on a regular basis.