Honored Contributor

Re: What are your TOP 5 FOOD items on QVC ?

I've been disappointed by most of the food I've ordered. However I'm on my third order of  Essential Baking Co. Artisan Take- And - Bake.  M-71039, it is terrific.  The potstickers are good, but are too expensive for the quality, IMO.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Krma Foods  Kouign A  Combo, Bavarian cream, Guava, plain  flaky roll that are coated in a liht carmel , So good !
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've never, ever had any food from QVC, but I have had My Grandma's Cranberry Walnut Coffee Cake for years.  I was started to see it one day on QVC.  Somehow I never thought they carried it. I buy it directly from the brand.  One thing I liked is that it had a smaller size (almost 2 lbs.)   QVC has 3 lbs.  One reason I never purchased via QVC, is that it's too much.  I can eat the coffee cake but my husband (who has diabetes) can't. QVC offers too large portions.  I'e also purchased from Jimmy the Baker (his website)   Amazon also carries My Grandma cakes.  The 1.75 lbs My Grandmas Cranberry cake is cheaper.  $29.00. and free shipping.

Respected Contributor

Kansas City vidalia steak burgers. Everything else is no longer carried by QVC.

I can buy My Grandmas coffee cakes 2lbs), from my local grocer for $14.99. They have many varieties.

Respected Contributor

Enstroms Toffee

Contributor

The food I buy from QVC is usually a gift or for entertaining - lots of sweets.

Mrs. Prindables apples. My family likes the pink lady ones best.

Endstrom toffee.

Squirrel Brand chocolate-covered toffe almonds. 

For Christmas 2019 I ordered a red and green layer cake, maybe Delicioso brand. It was fantastic. I did not see it offered in 2020.

Valued Contributor

1. mama mancini beef meatballs

2.Landies candies pretzels

3.Jimmy the baker raspbery coffeecake squares

4. KC steakburgers

5. Kim and Scotts pizza pretzels.

Trusted Contributor

@northiie57 I am not a fan of potstickers but my hubs loves them and loved the ones we got from QVC. 

Valued Contributor

I BUY MY FOOD AT A SUPER MARKET MUCH CHEAPER

Super Contributor

Most of the food on QVC is too expensive for me, but once I did splurge on the Heartland breaded chicken breasts with gravy, and they were excellent! The problem is, I have growing kids at home that eat a LOT. The chicken breasts came out to be around $5 a piece, and my teenage boy would eat 3 of them after sports practice. I just can't afford to feed him a $15 dinner every night!