Contributor

What are your TOP 5 FOOD items on QVC ?

I don't buy many food items on QVC but wanted to get everyone's ideas on their top food items in QVC. 

I love Jimmy the Bakers big chocolate chip cookies and his cinnamon rolls. I also loved the mini hot dogs and mini stuffed with cheese pretzels bites combo. 

Respected Contributor

Re: What are your TOP 5 FOOD items on QVC ?

i buy  mrs pringables around the xmas holiday for neices and nephews

Trusted Contributor

Jimmy the Baker Cinnamon Rolls, Egg Harbor Salmon Filets, David's Cookies, Just Bagels.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Egg Harbor sun dried tomato salmon burgers

Rastelli ribeye steaks

Bella Brand philly steak

Graham & Rollins crab cakes

Egg Harbor sea scallops

Trusted Contributor

I am so glad you started this thread!  Most of the food products shows no reviews.  I am on the fence to order as my last order was David mini cookies, mix of oatmeal raisin and choco chip.  The oatmeal cookies were very grainy and they are made with NO real butter!  The aftertaste was probably the fake blend butter they use and are loaded in fat.  Hey if I'm going to eat fat I want the real thing!  I would love feedback on the potstickers, farmer johns popcorn and corkys.

Honored Contributor

Some of my favorites are most likely obsolete, so the ones that come to mind that you can still get are - 

Chicken Fried Chicken

Pork Ribeyes

That's all I can remember right now.  Smiley Happy   Both of these items are outstanding.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Egg Harbor Japanese Style Ebi Fried Shrimp

Island Treasures Gourmet Rum Cakes

Jimmy The Baker Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls

Egg Harbor Mini Fried Shrimp

My Grandma's Coffee Cakes & mini cakes

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@northiie57 wrote:

I am so glad you started this thread!  Most of the food products shows no reviews.  I am on the fence to order as my last order was David mini cookies, mix of oatmeal raisin and choco chip.  The oatmeal cookies were very grainy and they are made with NO real butter!  The aftertaste was probably the fake blend butter they use and are loaded in fat.  Hey if I'm going to eat fat I want the real thing!  I would love feedback on the potstickers, farmer johns popcorn and corkys.

@northiie57, I ordered Farmer John's Popcorn once (still have some) and was enticed with the "no hulls" comments during the presentation. Unfortunately there are plenty of hulls. While the flavor is good, I won't order again because of the hull issue.

Contributor

I wanted to try the potstickers because I tried and enjoyed them at a LIVE ITKWD show years ago but they are very expensive. I am lucky in that I live in NYC and I have so many Asian supermarkets and literally four Chinatown's I can buy all Asian frozen or fresh foods from. If they were ven a little less, I'd go for it. 

I would buy corkys bbq sauce and buy your own ribs. All ribs are half as much as these and super simple to make. 275 in the oven for 3 hours wrapped in foil then sauce and 5 min under a broiler OR just toss em on a grill then sauce and grill some more. I wouldn't buy popcorn at qvc. To me , popcorn is popcorn and it's so cheap. 

Contributor

I have still seen pork ribeyes and chicken fried chicken advertised on shows!