Respected Contributor

Re: What are the best lines for the new non-stick cookware?

I have been very intrigued with Tramotinas new nesting set and wishing they would make it in a higher quality set. The lids actually stack inside the pans and I love that. I wish they would make it in a stainless exterior.

Respected Contributor

I don't know how good it is & it's pretty spendy, but I've been seeing a lot of online ads for HexClad cookware with some celeb chefs saying it's what they use.  Take that with a grain of salt!  It does look pretty cool, though!

Amazon.com: HexClad 12 Inch Hybrid Stainless Steel Frying Pan with  Stay-Cool Handle - PFOA Free, Dishwasher and Oven Safe, Non Stick, Works  with Induction Cooktop, Gas, Ceramic, and Electric Stove: Home &

Respected Contributor

I also think it depends on how much you want to spend. 

I got a steal of a deal several years ago on a large everyday Scanpan from Sur La Table. It was on sale and they also allowed use of another 20% off coupon so it was a bit less than half price. 

It's the best pan I've ever owned and I hand wash all my pans.  I can leave things in it at a low simmer and they never burn or stick to the pan with minimal stirring.

As much as I'd love more pieces, I'm not about to spend the money. 

Respected Contributor

How many pans REALLY can fry an egg without butter or oil? And after the first few times?

I have non-stick pans I love but they still require something to make that egg come out.  The egg just doesn't slide out like all vendors would have you believe.

Honored Contributor

@RainyDayGal 

T-Fal can.

I believe the trick is that the pan has to be hot enough.  I have the red circle inside fry/sauce pan T-Fal version.  When the circle is "solid" the pan is "hot/ready."

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif