Super Contributor

Re: What Vegetables Can You Just Not Stand To Eat?

Never met a vegetable I didn't like!

Regular Contributor

Okra is the worst I have tasted -- so slimy -- hated the texture so much I didn;t remember the taste. Never had collard greens or bok choy or for that matter kale. Love spinach and especially loved swiss chard. Love brussel sprouts -- one day i was complaining to my doctor that even the brussel sprouts had cheese sauce which spoiled the goodness and in horror he said ""you eat brussel sprouts guess most people do not like them. Like carrots cauliflower peas lima beans yams most beans beets and onions tomatoes cucumber artichoke hearts.

do not like squash however or pumpkin -- including pumpkin pie or rhubarb -- yuck. Would like broccoli and lettuce but for some reason I am dentally challenged by them.

Trusted Contributor

onions and lima beans; thanks for the help!

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Respected Contributor

On 10/21/2014 kingtut said:

Okra is the worst I have tasted -- so slimy -- hated the texture so much I didn;t remember the taste. Never had collard greens or bok choy or for that matter kale. Love spinach and especially loved swiss chard. Love brussel sprouts -- one day i was complaining to my doctor that even the brussel sprouts had cheese sauce which spoiled the goodness and in horror he said ""you eat brussel sprouts guess most people do not like them. Like carrots cauliflower peas lima beans yams most beans beets and onions tomatoes cucumber artichoke hearts.

do not like squash however or pumpkin -- including pumpkin pie or rhubarb -- yuck. Would like broccoli and lettuce but for some reason I am dentally challenged by them.

Buy frozen okra that is breaded and deep fry it. You will love it!!!!

Respected Contributor

On 10/21/2014 Craftie said:

Love most vegetables but here's another vote for Brussels Sprouts and Okra... EWWWW! Just cannot eat either one with out gagging.

Buy some frozen breaded okra and deep fry it!! You will love it and be shocked at the difference in the taste!!

Honored Contributor

Okra! ...... Yuck!

Respected Contributor

okra and turnip greens. I love almost all veggies.

Honored Contributor

celeriac

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

Cauliflower.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

On 10/21/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

Okra! ...... Yuck!

Ick.......fuzzy AND slippery at the same time................

♥Surface of the Sun♥