Valued Contributor

Re: What Tea Are You Enjoying Now?

I love Barrys Irish tea from Dublin . It comes in cloth bags.I drink it every day . You can also get the light caramel colored golden tea . I prefer the regular

Cathy From ma.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner 

Thank you for recommending Republic Of Tea. The CS lady sent a sample of every decaf tea they offer. 

Honored Contributor

@twinkies wrote:

I love Barrys Irish tea from Dublin . It comes in cloth bags.I drink it every day . You can also get the light caramel colored golden tea . I prefer the regular

Cathy From ma.

@twinkies Oh I have had that and it is good!  Isn't there also Bewleys?  I had both a long time ago!  I think of them along with Yorkshire Gold, as sort of breakfast style teas--if I remember!  

Now you made me want some soon!

Valued Contributor

Ihave never had Bewleys tea. But I buy Barry's Irish tea at the supermarket in the tea section . Love it . It is a little more expensive then regular tea. cathy from ma

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

When I have tea for breakfast, I like Twinings English Breakfast with a splash of milk.

I used to like Tetley tea when I was young, but it doesn't taste the same now. Twinings Orange Pekoe black tea does taste like I remember Tetley used to, and I like that with a splash of milk, too. And I keep it in one of these tins:

fb4bf6047edd7761cf5822042fcabe55.jpg

What worries you masters you.