Honored Contributor

Re: What Tea Are You Enjoying Now?

Try finding a really good fruit flavored ice tea, tazo is the only one i have found that is good.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I also LOVE candied ginger.  There is a co-op store that carries it for a fraction of what other stores charge.  It is bulk and I was afraid someone priced it incorrectly but it hasn't changed yet.  Most things in this store are organic and sky high.  

Honored Contributor

@Catlady Nicole wrote:

@just bee you are psychic!  I just tried a sample of the Victorian London Fog and loved it!!  I do enjoy floral and fruity teas.  I'm a big fan of bergamot.  I'm going to try the Dragon Pearl Jasmine you mentioned next.  I really enjoy the blends Harney offers, it makes tea drinking fun Smiley Very Happy

@Catlady Nicole 

So glad you like it!  I stock up when there's a good sale...

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

Rishi Blueberry Hibiscus and, for plain black tea, either Twinnings English Breakfast or Orange Pekoe.

What worries you masters you.
Esteemed Contributor

@Catlady Nicole wrote:

I'm recently in love with Harney & Sons Paris flavor and Tower of London flavor.  At night I've been enjoying Bigelow Lavender & Chamomile.  

I also have been enjoying Matcha tea ever since we had it at our state fair over the summer, prepared as Lemonade Iced Matcha.  I'm still trying to perfect the recipe they shared with me, but so far what I'm making is tasty.

@Catlady Nicole 

I’m also a fan of Harvey & Sons Paris tea. Such a wonderful aroma!  That’s the only hot tea that I can drink without anything to sweeten it. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Valued Contributor

I've been enjoying Harney and Sons tea lately. My favorite is the Earl Grey and I like the Paris optin as well. I use the loose leaf teas and my all-time favorite was the Teavna Maharajah spice tea and I haven't been able to find a substitute.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes! Any and all!

If anyone runs out of tea, come on over, or, go to my daughter's house! Our tea cupboards are busting!

Can't get enough of Blueberry Lavender by Republic of Tea. (Made of green rooibos, but other great ingredients, too!)

daily beauty herbal tea 

@skittles2TY for mentioning the Lipton green!

Trusted Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@skittles2 THANK YOU so much for the information about green tea.  We are drinking more of it now.

So far I've liked Twinings, and they make a green and lemon one I've been happy with in particular.

I did not know about the cold water brewing, so I will have to try that since we drink a LOT of iced tea!  

I'm sorry about all of your issues with health, but good for you for making the most of it and doing the things you need to do!  

I did not know tea would brew in cold water, either @Sooner !  I tried this and it seems to work just fine; thank you @skittles2 for mentioning this!  

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@namaste000 wrote:

Just finished my dinner with Harney & Sons Lychee black tea.

Drinking tea a few times during the day is my version of meditating...

teasocks.jpg

@namaste000 Now that sounds like an interesting tea!  Is it sort of sweet, fragrant?  

@Sooner It's my favorite tea...this one is from harney & sons...a strong black tea with unique lychee flavor...no added sweetener.  

I once found this tea flavor in an asian restaurant, but it had an added sweetener (lots!).  My personal preference is no added sweetener.  Of course, I have no problem sipping it while having a dessert!!!

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Try finding a really good fruit flavored ice tea, tazo is the only one i have found that is good.

@goldensrbest  We have a preference for some of the peach flavored iced teas.  I think it is Stash that makes a good ginger peach; Harney makes a very good peach flavored iced tea and it comes in larger bags for iced tea!

Elmwood Inn teas and I think Cultured Cup make very good iced itea blends too.  We have had good white peach teas but I can't remember what brand.