Honored Contributor

Re: What Tea Are You Enjoying Now?

@Mj12 wrote:

My go to is just a basic everyday tea - Tetley British Blend (purple box and the tea bags have no strings).  If I'm out at a restaurant etc. - I will order any English Breakfast tea available. 

Mine too @Mj12.  I keep some in my purse because I don't like that some restaurants don't have just a plain old basic tea.  It's all that fancy stuff, lol.

Honored Contributor

Twining's English Breakfast, Constant Comment, and Celestial Seasoning's Lemon Zinger.

Valued Contributor

Teavana Jade Citrus Mint. 

Honored Contributor

Today it's Abigail's BLend from Elmwood Inn!  It is wonderful!  We had it iced, but it is very very good hot as well.  Nice crispness to it but not too tannic. 

Respected Contributor

I only drink Lipton Tea.

Super Contributor

I start my day with a pot of Lipton loose leaf black tea.  First I drink a cup or two HOT.  Later in the morning I fill a glass with crushed ice and pour my (then cooled) Lipton loose leaf black tea over the ice.  I drink this iced tea the remainder of the day, and most often do another smaller pot of hot tea before I go to bed.  Every now and then,  I drink a cup or two of hot Constant Comment at night with sugar.  If I have a sore throat or feel like I'm coming down with a cold, I like a cup of HOT instant spiced tea (sometimes called Russian Tea or Friendship Tea).  It's the kind made with instant tea, Tang, instant lemon drink, cinnamon, cloves and lots of sugar. . .I mix it up by the gallon and supply family/friends.

Respected Contributor

@Sooner   I'm enjoying this thread you initiated.  It is interesting to hear of different brands and varieties of tea, including herbals, so I thank you.

Tonight I am enjoying freshly brewed Culinary Teas house blend of Chcolate Rose tea.

It is so fragrant and delightful and I'm drinking tonight to warm the soul and spirits and to skip any sweets for dessert.

Honored Contributor

@aroc3435   Well if it substitutes for dessert you are on to a great idea!  LOL!!!

Super Contributor

Just finished my dinner with Harney & Sons Lychee black tea.

Drinking tea a few times during the day is my version of meditating...

teasocks.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My current foursome:  

*PG Tips Premium Black

*The Republic of Tea Superfruit Blueberry Green 

*Bigelow Decaffeinated Green Tea with Pomegranate 

*Bigelow Cozy Chamomile