Honored Contributor

Re: What Kitchen Item Would You Buy Prime Day If You Didn't Already Have One!

I pitched my junky Dash egg cooker and ordered a Presto yesterday that does a dozen eggs at a time.  I hope it passes my trial run.  If it doesn't, it's going back.  

I also ordered a Danish dough whisk.  I've always wanted one and found one for under $7 🤷‍♀️

Lastly, I ordered a Dash Waffle Bowl Maker.  Looking forward to using it for an assortment of meal options. 

Respected Contributor

My husband invested in one of those ThermoWorks thermometers for his grilling chores.  Then he let it sit in the cabinet for a long time, so the battery corroded and ruined the whole thing. 

He did the same thing with a blood pressure monitor.  Wife here is now tired of finding corroded batteries in his "finds" that he forgets he owns and doesn't use.

Watch your batteries and remove them from the gadget during extended periods of non-use.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I pitched my junky Dash egg cooker and ordered a Presto yesterday that does a dozen eggs at a time.  I hope it passes my trial run.  If it doesn't, it's going back.  

I also ordered a Danish dough whisk.  I've always wanted one and found one for under $7 🤷‍♀️

Lastly, I ordered a Dash Waffle Bowl Maker.  Looking forward to using it for an assortment of meal options. 

My Presto Egg Cooker was delivered and I tried it yesterday.  I think I have a winner.  The eggs peeled pretty well and they were cooked perfectly inside, and no green ring. We eat lots of boiled eggs so I'm glad to be able to do a dozen at a time.  

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

My Presto Egg Cooker was delivered and I tried it yesterday.  I think I have a winner.  The eggs peeled pretty well and they were cooked perfectly inside, and no green ring. We eat lots of boiled eggs so I'm glad to be able to do a dozen at a time.  

My new kitchen scale is a winner also. It's absurdly lightweight compared to my older scale, but it's giving the exact same readings as the old one so either they're both perfectly accurate, or equally inaccurate. The new one is just more precise in the readings going down to a tenth of a gram. Pretty neat for $12.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!