Respected Contributor

Re: What Is Your MOST Requested Homemade Dish?

Savory or sweet Noodle Kugel, Shrimp Scampi with Linguini, Polish Haluski, Lemon Roasted Chicken, and my Aunt Mary's Fudge.

Respected Contributor

My Polish grandma's Chicken pot pie recipe with homemade crust...takes me most of the day, so they don't get it often!  That's a weekend project😆.  It's amazing...

Respected Contributor

Lasagna!

Honored Contributor

Barbecued spareribs.

Honored Contributor

I can cook about anything and am proud of that--it came through a lot of work.  I honestly cooked my way through both volumes of Mastering the Art of French Cooking (getting ingredients as close as we could find or afford--we were dirt poor) and learned technique through that.

So, about whatever you want I can make or cut up!  Want a boned and butterflied leg of lamb or puff pastry?  I'm your girl!  LOL!!! Woman Wink

Cooking has been an area of great interest and study since I was 10 years old.  I'm great at barbecue because I had friends who were trophy winners at a national level who taught me after verbally abusing me for wanting a gas grill! Woman Embarassed 

Respected Contributor

My coconut cream pie. Here is a pic of it...

39107C32-B12E-4D67-BE98-70642FD3CE98.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@Ainhisg 

Your pie looks fabulous. Love coconut cream pie.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

Chili Verde or barbeque beans.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Husband's most requested would be herb roasted chicken and gravy. Which he really wants to have with dressing.

My sons want my BBQ beans and deviled egg potato salad. But I've delegated potato salad making to my two dils. They have my recipe, they've made it with me and they make a good salad. TBH, I don't think my potato salad is all that special. Now my BBQ beans are really good, hot or cold.

My sons will also come steal any leftover meatloaf from our fridge. Their wives don't/won't make meatloaf, which cracks me up for some reason.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

For family anything pasta and large chopped antipasto salad

For gatherings: potato salad, deviled eggs and french vanilla cake