Esteemed Contributor

Re: What Is Your Favorite Yummy Treat?

My favorite treat for myself is Biscoff cookies with cinnamon tea. Strawberry cheescake is a close runner- up.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

I am also a chocoholic. I love Sarris or Betsey Ann chocolate covered pretzels.Hershey kisses, Reese's peanut butter cups, cold Peppermint Patties,Lindor Truffles. I love a good piece of key lime pie. I could go on and on.LOL

Honored Contributor

@ECBG.  Off topic but I wanted to let you know that Herkimer jewelry is featured on HSN today.  There is a necklace TS.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mine changes all the time.  I love toffee anything and good high end chocolate except for hershey's solid milk chocolate which I love.  I am a sweets addict  with little self control but baked goods have to be my home made cakes (pound or sponge) don't usually like icings except gannache, pies and cookies or really rich and tasty bakery items and usually not run of the mill store bought.    Really great fudge and not easy throw together fudge.  Cheesecake (real made ones not with graham crackers).

Right now I don't have much around and am getting cravings thanks to this post!!

Respected Contributor

The kid in me loves Haribo gummy bears !  I don't know why, it's the burst of flavors I guess.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not much of a sweet or dessert person but I love a really good caramel.  I prefer it not be covered in chocolate as it takes away from the caramel flavor.  The only other sweet that I really like are good homemade Rice Krispie Treats.  I have trouble leaving these two items alone

I like cakes, brownies, pies, etc. but I'm really a Salty or Savory eater and would rather have seconds on the main course rather than dessert.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

Lindt truffles - all types of chocolate milk ,dark,white....

Strawberry Twizzlers -- My plan is always to have only 2 or 3 . Then maybe just 2 or 3 more -- couldn't hurt.....then memory loss and all of a sudden it is empty !Smiley Embarassed

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ECBG.  Off topic but I wanted to let you know that Herkimer jewelry is featured on HSN today.  There is a necklace TS.

@Kachina624 Thank you SO much!Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG    

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

I've always loved sugar!Smiley Happy

My preference is chocolate anything-almost.  I love most cakes too! (I just don't buy (bake) them!). I don't care for peanut butter or raisins, (except Raisin Brand cereal).

As (bad) luck would have it, we have a Lindt store just around the corner from where I work!  Did I mention the new "decorate your own cup cake" store?  

Anyone for a Kit Kat???

Have you tried the dark chocolate mint Kit Kat's, OMG !

Oh geeeze...I have been trying to Not try the mint Kit Kat, but I caved today...

so good.  I will have to pace myself.   😊

Respected Contributor

Big Y had a $5 off digital coupon, so I treated myself to cannoli pie.  Also love anything by Reese's.