Honored Contributor

Re: What Is Your Favorite Yummy Treat?

I have no willpower when it comes to fresh Krispies Kreme doughnuts, homemade fudge, and birthday cake.   

Honored Contributor

Difficult to choose just one, so....crumb cake, pecan and shoefly pie.  

Honored Contributor

Rhubarb pie and chocolate-covered cherries, but not on the same day.

Respected Contributor

1) Chocolate-dipped coconut macaroons

2) Russell Stover nut & chewy box

3) (old school, real deal) Rocky Road ice cream...real marshmallows, almonds and chocolate chunks (getting impossible to find...and when they have it, many have switched to "marshmallow swirl"... not the same...you need the texture of all the "chunks" of real ingredients, those are the "rocks" in the "road!") lol ...yes, I'm a tad obsessed. 🍧

4) Berry pies

5) A good key lime pie

Man, I want one of these now! 😋

ps. OP, and I consider myself much more of a savory snacker...but reading this back, you'd never know it!

Super Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

And there are carmels at Sam's with sea salt, those are good too...

I just tried these and OMG they are soooo good. I told my husband to hide them from me, because I just know I won't be able to stay away from them! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Denise
Respected Contributor

Ice cream
Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@QVCkitty1 I have not!  Gennerally, the only dark chocolate I've liked was by Lindt.  I'll give them a try although I don't need any more vices!!!Smiley Happy

@ECBG , A friend  turned me on to them, knowing my fondness for chocolate mint.  They are not readily available around here, which is good,  and bad. LOL

@QVCkitty1 Well, SURPRISE GF, they're on amazon!  Enjoy yourself!  We'll see you when you come up for air, lol!!!Smiley Happy

@ECBG , Amazon is evil, I once bought a 5Lb. Tub of twizzlers from them. It was a moment of madness , LOL

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@QVCkitty1 I have not!  Gennerally, the only dark chocolate I've liked was by Lindt.  I'll give them a try although I don't need any more vices!!!Smiley Happy

@ECBG , A friend  turned me on to them, knowing my fondness for chocolate mint.  They are not readily available around here, which is good,  and bad. LOL

@QVCkitty1 Well, SURPRISE GF, they're on amazon!  Enjoy yourself!  We'll see you when you come up for air, lol!!!Smiley Happy

@ECBG , Amazon is evil, I once bought a 5Lb. Tub of twizzlers from them. It was a moment of madness , LOL

@

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@QVCkitty1 Ahhhhhhh......temptation!Smiley Happy