Respected Contributor

Re: What Is Your Favorite Food Made With Blueberries?

I don't know if this will work or not........but I got an ice cream maker a month ago. I made a recipe for strawberry frozen yogurt....2 cups sliced berries, 1/2 cup sugar or substitute, 1/2 cup sugar free strawberry jam and 2 cups yogurt (not 0% fat)........I wanted to try blueberry frozen yogurt. 

Trusted Contributor

That pie looks amazing, @ECBG ! Heart

I'll bring the ice cream! Smiley Wink

I also love blueberry pie.

I also like to make blueberry muffins.

Blueberry cobbler is also good, and I absolutely love blueberry pancakes. I would have to say that those are an absolute favorite. 

I probably don't eat those as often as I have muffins or pie, but I really enjoy them when I do get to have them. 

Honored Contributor

@Toppers3 wrote:

That pie looks amazing, @ECBG ! Heart

I'll bring the ice cream! Smiley Wink

I also love blueberry pie.

I also like to make blueberry muffins.

Blueberry cobbler is also good, and I absolutely love blueberry pancakes. I would have to say that those are an absolute favorite. 

I probably don't eat those as often as I have muffins or pie, but I really enjoy them when I do get to have them. 

@Toppers3 Thank you.  So simple.  The top crust is an inverted Pet pie crust (deep dish).

Respected Contributor

I love blueberry scones!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG oh my goodness that pie looks award winning.... looks like you are a very talented baker.

Respected Contributor

I make blueberry waffles, and the secret is to pour the batter into the waffle maker and then sprinkle the blueberries on top and then close it up. This keeps the batter from turning blue. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dex wrote:

@ECBG oh my goodness that pie looks award winning.... looks like you are a very talented baker.

@dex Thank you.  I had a lot of fun in my Foods and Adv. Foods classes.  They could make pastry.  I preferred my design courses, though.

This one was ultra easy!  The color is an egg wash.

Come on over!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Chicken salad!

Respected Contributor

Once in a while I'll either buy or make blueberry muffins but my favorite way to eat blueberries are just plain in a bowl for a breakfast treat.  

In our area blueberries are so expensive.   We always try to buy them at Costco when they are available.  

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG Your pie looks heavenly!!!😍 I'm not a big fresh blueberry fan, but I love blueberry pie and pancakes! Thank you @Bhvbum  for posting this must try recipe.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖