Trusted Contributor

Re: What Is Your Fav Grocery Store Cookie???

@ECBG   That's interesting.... I have never seen the chocolate with fudge filling.  
Probably a good thing... 🙂

Frequent Contributor

Walmart has a Chocolate ( covered) mint wafer.

Aldi=Chocolate(covered) peanut butter cookie

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not much of a cookie eater period but when I do eat one, it will be a homemade soft cookie.  I can't stand a hard crunchy cookie.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

How could I forget:  

E93D8B95-EA0B-41D7-B8B5-8B0C28D58CFE.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@KathyM23 wrote:

@froggy   Pinwheels are my favorite too.  I have a package in my cabinet and a backup package in the pantry.  They are sometimes hard to find but I did find a store brand at Walmart that is similar.  My next favorite would be oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.  Keeblers used to have an oatmeal/choc chip/coconut cookie and it was my fave when they were still available.

@KathyM23  Oh, yes. I have tried the WM brand and they are a decent backup but still not the same. I can't believe the cost these days though - close to $5 in my town. And the WM brand is $2. Quite a difference!

Respected Contributor

Pepperidge Farm Brussels

Honored Contributor

At BJ's -- Wellsley Farms Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.  They are not only my favorite grocery store cookie, they're my all-around favorite cookie.  

I stumbled upon these, just taking a chance.  I like oatmeal raisin cookies, but I'm usually disappointed.  They are either too dry, densely chewy, or too sweet.

These unassuming cookies by Wellsley Farms (BJ's own brand) are by far the best cookies I've ever had!  Tender, fresh, slightly chewy, plump juicy raisins, delicious.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love a good raisin oatmeal cookie with my coffee. Besides the one I make, I love the one I get at Rouses market, delicious.

We also stumbled upon some apple cider donut oreos. They were the best flavor by far of any oreo in my opinion. They even had the cruchy sugar like the donuts do.  We went back to get another package to share with some friends and they were gone. Been looking for them ever since. Found at walmart.

Honored Contributor

In my 65 years, I've only found one cookie I don't like; fig newtons.   

As far as my maternal grandparents were concerned, the only good store bought cookie was fig newtons.   By the time I was 3 years old, I knew not to say yes to a cookie at their house unless I saw it first!   

Respected Contributor

Petit Ecolier (little schoolboy) made by LU

Pims - raspberry or orange