Trusted Contributor

Re: What Is Everyone Making For Christmas Dinner?

I'm making roast duck, wild rice and green beans for dinner. I haven't decided on dessert yet.

Respected Contributor

Instead of a Christmas party this year, my husbands workplace gave option for either a ham or turkey from Honeybaked Ham.  We opted for the smoked turkey, never had that before.  Plus it's a whole turkey, which I've never made before.  I only buy turkey breasts so this should be interesting this year.

Super Contributor

Surf and Turf......its easy and always delicious....and it is a family tradition even though we all will not be able to be together.......

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Actual Christmas Day- Whatever I feel like as it will just be me. Maybe bake frozen stuffed shells? Easy and good. For sure breakfast will be cherry stollen.

My Christmas with my kids will be on Sunday. For that I will roast a Prime Rib which I just picked up at the supermarket this morning along with all the fixin's.. A Must-have for my sons on Christmas and Easter.

Thumbs up to all the mentions of the Ninja Foodi and ham for dinner. Ham will be my New Years Day dinner.

Honored Contributor

I'm alone so I'm making a big pot of my chicken and dressing in the slow cooker.  Its delicious and satisfies my yen for dressing and fowl without having to cook a bird.  I'll eat it for several days with lots of cranberry sauce.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

We are having chicken and dumplings, fresh green beans, cauliflower with cheese sauce, 24 hour fruit salad (pineapple, mandarin oranges, whipped cream, marshmallows, cooked dressing) and an apricot pastry I only make at Christmas called Spitz Buben.

Trusted Contributor

Shrimp scampi and a glass of wine.  Pizzelle cookies for dessert.

Esteemed Contributor

For Christmas Eve tea party tomorrow: party meatballs in a sweet tomato sauce, assorted cheeses & crackers & brownies.

Christmas dinner: prime rib, mashed potatoes, creamed spinach, lemon pudding cake, and whatever else my DD is making.

Trusted Contributor

We are having hoagie buns with deli thin sliced pepper turkey, ham and pastrami, lettuce, tomato, onions, cheese...etc.  and chips and dip...and prayers for those who don't have enough to eat during this difficult time.

Respected Contributor

My brother-in-law is dropping off Christmas dinner for me..turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, squash, and mince pie.  I am going to make a no-bake pumpkin cheesecake pie, and will send some of it home for him and my niece and nephew, along with a container of butter almond cookies I made yesterday.