Respected Contributor

Re: What Is Best Tasting Black Tea

On 1/28/2014 Troop_Angel said:

Since I discovered Harney & Sons, I can't drink any other brand. For black tea, their Irish Breakfast and English Breakfast are delicious.

Where do you get Harney & Sons teas?

Super Contributor

My mom was English and she always loved Red Rose tea, my dad thinks it's too floral and he enjoys Lipton. I have always liked Twinings Orange Pekoe for a morning tea, and I love their Four Red Fruits tea in the afternoon. I think Twinings makes some really great tea. Tazo has some wonderful flavors as well.

Valued Contributor

Interesting.

I just a big box of Red Rose tea and thought, this isn't like I remember it. So bought a small box of Lipton tea. Really wasn't pleased with it either. Thought it was me and my taster.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/28/2014 Butterfly12 said:

Where do you get Harney & Sons teas?

harney.com or often at tea rooms & specialty shops.

Respected Contributor

I always liked Tetley. Their British Blend is good--stronger than the original.

Trusted Contributor

I drink Twinings or Tazo. Irish Breakfast is my personal favorite, but I like English Breakfast, too. Haven't tried Harney & Sons, but it looks good. I may order some next time I'm in need just to try it out.

Trusted Contributor

British Typhoo Tea is my first choice. I buy them at Wegman's but they are $6.99. Occasionally I have seen them at The Christmas Tree Store for less than half that. When I see them I stock up with at least 6 boxes,lol.

Super Contributor

7-11 brewed tea. The only place that is smart enough to brew tea, it has so such more flavor. The only tea I will drink.

Respected Contributor

I buy China Black Tea Orange Pekoe Certified Organic from Frontier Natural Products Co-0p. It is so good. I buy a big 16 oz bag tea, it only takes 1/4 of a cup to make a gallon of tea. I have a really nice tea filter from Teeli.

Regular Contributor

Taylors of Harrogate Yorkshire Gold.