Respected Contributor

Re: What Is A Breakfast You Haven't Had In A Long Time???

@Sooner Thanks for the tip~I never even thought to see if they sold a mix! Never heard of those preserves either...I seldom eat or buy jams, but I do love to have it sometimes. I'll check out both, tks again.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I can't tell you the last time I had sausage OR bacon and eggs with toast or biscuits!

Same with waffles or pancakes.

i love my Instant Beakfast because it's cool and light.

Haven't had a bisquit in 80 plus years. I love bread and waffles, but you couldn't pay me to eat a bisquit.My Mother loved them and made them all the time with sausage gravy, I love sausage gravy, but haven't had it for years. Really not a healthy food. But you made me hungry, may have to make a trip to Bob Evans.

Honored Contributor

@amyb wrote:

@Sooner Thanks for the tip~I never even thought to see if they sold a mix! Never heard of those preserves either...I seldom eat or buy jams, but I do love to have it sometimes. I'll check out both, tks again.

@amyb wrote:

@amyb We have send (and bought) gift packs from them for us and gifts.  Good tip too!  LOL!!!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have not had pancakes, waffles or french toast in what seems like forever. Also Biscuits and Sausage Gravy and my favorite, Scrapple. 

Scrapple's Popularity Extends Beyond the Delaware Valley

Honored Contributor

Eggs Benedict.  It has been so long I can't remember exactly how to make them.

Esteemed Contributor

Pancakes, Waffles and Doughnuts.  I never really liked them all that much anyway but being a diabetic, if I'm going to cheat with my carbs, I'm going to cheat with something I REALLY like.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have the same breakfast every day......hard boiled egg white on toast, OJ, decaf coffee.  I have to eat breakfast.  I don't know how anyone can go without.

Would love to have Belgian waffles, maple syrup/butter and sausage........just too many calories!

Trusted Contributor

@violann You definitely win the prize for most original & different breakfast!

Respected Contributor

Eggs.  When I was twenty I had a egg McMuffin for breakfast one morning and that night broke out in horrible hives that lasted for days until my doctor gave me a steroid shot.  All of the sudden after 20 years I became allergic to egg whites and yolks.  I get tested every few years to see if I have grown out the allergy like I grew into it but no such luck.  It used to effect if I was able to get certain vaccines but now most vaccines do not contain egg.  I really miss eggs!

Respected Contributor

@ECBG I can honestly say,I've never had biscuits and gravy before.i know it couldn't be that hard to make,so maybe I'll try this weekend.im not a bacon fan,but like sausage links with pancakes