Honored Contributor

Kroger® flavored sparkling water

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Re: What Do You Drink?

[ Edited ]

Don't like anything carbonated.  Love filtered water.    Also hot chocolate with almond milk every morning with breakfast and warm lemon water first thing in the morning.   Hint water which has no sweetner - just infused with fruit essences.

Respected Contributor

My staples are water with lemon and Crystal Lite Lemonade.  

Every morning I have dark roast coffee with cream or if I am going into work a medium iced coffee with cream only from Dunkin.

Occasionally, I will have a caffeine free diet Pepsi with a lemon. 

Trusted Contributor

Lots of sun tea, make a large jar almost every day

cup of coffee in the morning (having it now)

lemon water sometimes with apple pieces

occasional diet dr pepper

lyte body armor with chia seeds

Honored Contributor

Re: What Do You Drink?

[ Edited ]

Lots of plain tap water --we have a very good water system.  I love plain water.

Also, coffee (hot or iced), green & ginger tea.  Once or twice a week I like a glass of ginger ale (preferably the Bold Ginger Ale), or 100% cranberry juice mixed with water.  

I also enjoy red wine -- malbec, cab sav, and pinot noir. 

Valued Contributor

I love fizzy drinks, but for me I only drink soft drinks occasionally.  I bought a soda stream and drink plain fizzy 

water all day long, much cheaper than buy la croix.  You can add flavoring, but I just drink it plain, after my 2 cups of coffee in the morning.

I drink at least a half gallon a day.

Respected Contributor

Coffee in the morning and occasionally in the afternoon.

Then Caffeine-free Diet Coke all day.

Respected Contributor

I drink water and black coffee-I am lucky enough to love water!  And guess what, I drink it right from the tap!   GASP !!!

Other than coffee and water, my next choice is tequila!!!

Happy Friday!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

I love my large mug of coffee in the morning.  During the day I drink a 25 oz bottle of Pelligrino, I love carbonation!   I have a hard time drinking flat water.    Sometimes in the summer months iced tea.  All of my drinks during the day contain zero sugars.   I save the sugar intake for my nightly glass of red wine. (or two).

Valued Contributor

Having had kidney stones and the very uncomfortable surgeries I do drink water. But also I drink water with lemon and honey in the morning (it is hot). Another thing that I drink is Hint water. It is water--no fizz and it has the taste of certain fruits. I am not big on pop. I drink herbal tea as well. No coffee.