Honored Contributor

Water, Coffee, and 7 up!

Esteemed Contributor

Coffee first thing, and then plain water for the rest of the day.  Keep intake around 64 oz or so.

Respected Contributor

Room temp water all day. 
Hot tea most mornings.

Esteemed Contributor

Coffee, then water, water and more water!

Respected Contributor

Coffee with breakfast.  Flavored sparkling water most of the time along with regular water.  

Honored Contributor

Re: What Do You Drink?

[ Edited ]

We have a reverse osmosis system because water is pretty much all I drink.

In the winter I crave oj for some reason & will drink a small juice cup here & there.

In the summer I will have a few lemonades. I don't drink much of the oj or lemonade due to sugar content. I could drink the lemonade every day though but don't. Can't remember last time I had lemonade.

I also love chocolate milk but it really packs on the lbs so I stay away from it. I just have to have it every once in a while. LOL!!!

I love hot chocolate too but too much sugar. I only had one cup this winter. I used unsweetened almond milk instead & it was pretty good.

Honored Contributor

@deeva wrote:

Room temp water all day. 
Hot tea most mornings.

@deeva 

How do you drink room temp water? I won't drink it unless it's really cold. I have a 1 1/2 gal jug in fridge with spigot on it plus an additional 2 other gallon jugs to refill the one with spigot with. I also put ice in it to keep it cold in my insulated water bottle.

Honored Contributor

Coffee - regular and assorted flavored grounds

Teas - some hot, some iced

Tap water

Fizzy waters - flavored but unsweetened 

Pure Boost

K1000 Electrolytes 

Honored Contributor

I drink Crystal Geyser all day.  The dog drinks the same water as I and the bird drinks distilled.

Every now and then, if it's cold which it wasn't much this winter, I have a big cup of decaf tea.  Once in a blue moon I have a diet soft drink such as ginger ale, 7up, or diet Squirt.   

I try for 4 bottles of water a day.  Sometimes I only make 3.5 and sometimes, if it's hot, I go over.    

I can't do faucet water as it often smells like chemicals. Thankfully, we have city water so it's not as gross as well water.  But I have to pass.   

Also, I like my water cold so I keep my bottles in the refrigerator.

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz 

Really cold water isn't something I enjoy. I drink more water if it's not cold.

Same with soft drinks. I never put them in the fridge, I prefer to add one ice cube to my glass and then add Pepsi.