Respected Contributor

I don't like plain water so to get at least 8 cups into me each day I buy little packets of lemon crystals (they are not sweetened) and use one for each 16oz glass of water. The brand name is Tru-Lemon. They make the water taste like a slice of lemon has been squeezed into it.

Besides that coffee and grapefruit juice in the morning and iced tea at dinner. Maybe once a week I have a Pepsi.

Respected Contributor

3 16oz bottled water everyday, Pure Leaf unsweetened bottled tea & for a weekly treat, an iced nonfat carmel macchiato.

Valued Contributor

Water - has to be ice cold

Coke Zero

Coffee 

Only occasionally juice

Honored Contributor

I drink water from our deep well which is filtered, and ionized as it comes in.  The aquifer our well draws from is a feeder of the city water reservoir, so it is tested every other month.

Yummy 💦 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Tea, Kevita Lemon Cayenne with dinner, and distilled water throughout the night.

Trusted Contributor

Ice and water from the refrig, coffee, OJ, and V8  juice

Respected Contributor

Re: What Do You Drink?

[ Edited ]

Two mugs of coffee in the morning.  

I make 1/2 gallon of fresh brewed iced tea (3 reg. teabags) daily.  It yields 4 large glasses.  No ice, just refrigerated.  If I drink it all I then  switch to Brita filtered water.

Every week or two I get a soda from a drive-thru.  I like half diet, half regular Coke. 

Trusted Contributor

Crystal Lite, Sweet Tea flavor. For the harder stuff, I like a good Black Russian.

Honored Contributor

I remember Fizzies!!!  Loved them as a kid and haven't seen or heard of them in ages.

Now I mostly drink water.. It has to be filtered and cold.  I love a lot of ice even in the winter.  Sometimes to make it more special I'll add some lemon or other fruit.

Respected Contributor

Tea and diet soda watered down  1/2 with water. Don't care too much for the fizzies in the soda.