Honored Contributor

Just curious!  I am not a huge lover of just water, so I drink Waterloo frizzy water in all flavors, Perrier bottled fizzy water (lime or plain), Topo Chico--especially the lime, and all of the above with sometimes a little fruit juice.

If I am going for the harder stuff, I'll mix Pom and orange or grapefruit juice with a little water and a lot of ice, have a mini can of ginger ale (love the new BOLD ones!), or about two or three times a week a mini can of REAL Coke!  And occasionally a 7-Up with lime and cherry juice. 

Blast from the past: Fizzies!  I have to settle for Emergen-C now!

Of course I drink water, but it's just not my favorite thing on earth. Of course also tea, espresso, and iced coffee latte. But mostly the above.   Summer is almost here and the iced tea count goes WAY up. 

Trusted Contributor

I drink tons of plain, filtered from the fridge water.  I can't get enough water. I also drink earl grey organic green tea every morning.  I do have the occasional pepsi. That's it!

Honored Contributor

I love cranapple juiceSmiley Happy  I love warm water that is what I drink during the day.

Honored Contributor

Coffee,tea,water and diet ginger ale.

Honored Contributor

Forgot to add:herbal tea.

Trusted Contributor

Coffee...lotsa well water and a couple times a week a can of Truly Hard Seltzer.   Citrus flavors....DW

Honored Contributor

Lots of water, just tap, we have good water.  Tea, hot and iced and the occasional Diet Coke.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Funny, I Do like water.  Even just have some hot water instead of tea sometimes. 

I also like Polar seltzer in the mandarin and the peach.  they used to have Blueberry too, but not anymore.  I like fruit juices but can esily cut them half and half with water.  The " Hard stuff" for summer would be Campari and grapefruit juice. Tea is a given.  I have Umpteen mugs and cups but only two glasses to my name.

Super Contributor

Zephyhills bottled water for me. 

Respected Contributor

Re: What Do You Drink?

[ Edited ]

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I love cranapple juiceSmiley Happy  I love warm water that is what I drink during the day.

I first learned about warm water on of all things a Hallmark movie. It is what I drink exclusively. Had to give up coffee, sodas, and juices because of acid reflux. The warm water is soothing and satisfying.