Honored Contributor

Or drink from?  Or from what do you drink?  An odd question for some I am sure, and maybe even for some we may live with who seem not to care. But some I'll bet can relate! Woman Very Happy Woman Tongue

Here's my list:

Hot tea: If from a pot, a cup, from a china set, Spode Blue Room or Portmeirion. If made from a tea bag, a mug Portmeirion or Villeroy Boch Manoir. Or I can make two cups of loose tea in my thermal large cup with a filter or a ForLife mug with a filter--which is used very often.  The Thermal mug keeps it hot or warm all day.

Cold tea and Soda: A big heavy glass like a pint glass, or a tall thin one.  

I have a favorite set of glasses I got free many years ago and love them.  They are sort of a twisted shape, cooler size, and very easy to hold on to.  

Milk, water, or juice and on humid days iced tea or soda:  A very old 13-oz. footed Tritan goblet from Williams-Sonoma.  Also Rifle Paper Co. and Takeya drinking cups that don't sweat and keep things cold.

Honored Contributor

Re: What Do You Drink Out Of?

[ Edited ]

Hot tea (teabag) or coffee - a Rae Dunn mug. I have several to choose from

Cold drinks - either a big Tervis Tumbler or big thermal tumbler (30 oz), unless we're at a nicely set table.  Then I'll use a glass from my Waterford Marquis set - a stemmed one, if I really want to make it special, but that doesn't happen too often.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sooner  The only things I drink daily are coffee and water. I use a cerise colored 14oz. le creuset bistro mug for my morning coffee.

I then drink tons of Poland Spring water with a metal, reusable straw in it for the rest of the day. That's it.

I, like you, love Portmeirion. I have the Sara Miller Chelsea collection that I use for tea with friends.

Great topic. Thanks.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I use a large cut glass beer stein for coffee...

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Regular Contributor

B3D09F7B-3CF2-4B2B-89A4-059D3B253231.jpeg

Just came back from my neighbor's fire pit... drinking wine from my Snoopy cup. Hope it's acceptable? 😬🙏 🍷 It was a lovely night! 🤗

Esteemed Contributor

I'm obviously underthinking my beverages.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't drink hot drinks. No coffee or tea. I carry around a 32 ounce Hydroflask filled with ice water and drink from that all day. Orange juice I just put in whatever glass I have around.

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

I use a large cut glass beer stein for coffee...

If I ever get rid of you Rae Dunn mugs, I am for sure going to copy this!

Trusted Contributor

@Desertdi  Love that!!

Valued Contributor

Cold drinks:

Working Glass 16-Piece Assorted Glass Tumbler Set

Hot drinks (coffee, tea, Chai, etc.) -- These are Lenox from QVC. Ordered 3 sets (I tend to break things)

Also a few random "unique" ceramic mugs (with cats on them) and insulated car mugs for on the road.