Honored Contributor

What Are Your Favorite Cereals?

My evil high-sugar cereals are Raisin Bran Crunch and Frosted Flakes -- but you've gotta eat fast because they wilt!  

I have better-for-you choices like All Bran and some Bob's Red Mill granola/Musili things to eat with yogurt. I also love Wheat Chex with Strawberries!  I used to love Captain Crunch but haven't had it in decades.

What gets you up and at 'em in the morning? Or ready for bed at night?  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What Are Your Favorite Cereals?

Life cereal w/banana.

Respected Contributor

Shredded Wheat (the Big Biscuit). Two of those with Oatmilk is my evening meal. 

Respected Contributor

I eat Total every morning.  It is my vitamin pill.  It is chock full of vitamins and to me I like the crunch and the taste.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Raisin Bran--not crunchy--Multi Grain Cheerios, Wheaties (but not at $6.00+ a box!!) and Rice Krispies.  

I like All Bran and Total also but not readily available where I live.

Honored Contributor

For breakfast:  Cheerios with banana, blueberries and raspberries, plus a dash of cinnamon.  For an occasional aftenoon snack:  Rice Krispies.  

Esteemed Contributor

Frosted Flakes and Lucky Charms. If I want healthy I'll eat oatmeal.

Valued Contributor

1) Froot Loops

2)Cocoa Puffs

3)Froot Loops

4)Cocoa Puffs

5)Froot Loops

6)Cocoa Puffs

7)Frosted Mini Wheats

8) Special K (Original)

9)Cheerios (Original)

10) Shredded Wheat

I am also very fond of Froot Loops and Cocoa Puffs.

Honored Contributor

Since I have an allergy to milk, I've never been a huge cereal eater.  

Over time I've learned to enjoy an occasional bowl of Cheerios, Frosted Mini Wheats, Honey Bunches of Oats, Rice Krispies, and Raisin Bran with as little milk as possible.   

Trusted Contributor

I really like Wheaties. It does get soggy, so I pour a small amount into a bowl and add milk and enjoy repeated small portions. Stays crunchy because it's a small amount. I'll repeat that a couple of more times so I don't pour enough to get soggy before I've consumed enough to satisfy. 

I also like Post Grape Nuts. Giant crunch and yummy with berries or banana slices and milk. I'm sure it is not popular, but has a small enthusiastic following. 

Sounds so sensible?  Maybe even dull?  Hah--My evil sugar nemesis is Smart Start! OMG, stands up to milk very well and I doubt it has much nutritional value, but it is completely delicious. I'm glad it's among the most expensive dry cereals so I don't get tempted too often. It's my favorite one to avoid because of the sugar!  Love it. *sigh*