Honored Contributor

Has anyone else tried their $1. bacon or sausage, egg, cheese, biscuit?  It's very good and quite a bargain.  I think they're bigger than McDonald's, almost more than I could eat.  I bought the maximum you can purchase which is 5, ate one and put the rest in sandwich bags for the freezer.  They'll make a quich and easy supper. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

No, but it sounds right up my alley. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

I would love one right now!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Kachina624 

I would love one right now!

me,too......but the wendy's in my town closed!!

Honored Contributor

We get these every time we go to town, about twice a week.  I'm hoping they keep this promotion going until the end of the year.  I'm surprised they aren't busier than they are.  When they introduced the chicken sandwich for a promotional price they had a line going around the building constantly.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Has anyone else tried their $1. bacon or sausage, egg, cheese, biscuit?  It's very good and quite a bargain.  I think they're bigger than McDonald's, almost more than I could eat.  I bought the maximum you can purchase which is 5, ate one and put the rest in sandwich bags for the freezer.  They'll make a quich and easy supper. 

@Kachina624   Yes!  I did the same thing, bought 5 of the bacon & egg biscuit (no cheese) and put all of them in the freezer.  I'm still on 100% telework, so they'll are great for breakfast when I too busy on my computer to pull myself away to cook.  I've had them before and they're delicious.

Honored Contributor

In this area of WV, Bojangles has THE best breakfast biscuits, period.   

Honored Contributor

@RedTop    For $1?

I was the only person on the property at Wendy's this morning.  I'm also surprised they're not busier. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

No, Bojangles biscuits are more than a $1.   Even for $1, I can't eat a bad biscuit.  

Our Wendy's is not a popular breakfast spot; they are not doing the business they expected.   

Honored Contributor

@RedTop    Our Wendy's doesn't seem busy either but the biscuit was excellent.