Honored Contributor

Well, we did breakfast yesterday, so what's for lunch or dinner on this hot day?

I'll have my cool cool salad this noon and dinner will be a microwave meal.  Too hot to even grill out.  In heat, keep it simple.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Well, we did breakfast yesterday, so what's for lunch or dinner on this hot day?

Had a BLT sub from Subway yesterday. Will put something in crockpot today. Not very hungry in this heat.

Honored Contributor

Re: Well, we did breakfast yesterday, so what's for lunch or dinner on this hot day?

[ Edited ]

Lots of salad.....especially greens with mango and avo, so good!

Respected Contributor

I'll have an apple, some crackers and a glass of iced tea. Not very exciting.

Respected Contributor

A packet of tuna fish and some sliced cucumbers and grape tomatoes

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Too hot here too. I made a large batch of Greek Tortellini salad that I will be eating for lunch for the next couple of days. Dinner will probably be an openfaced tuna salad sandwich ( I don't like a lot of bread)

Honored Contributor

Lunch = cheese curds and sausage sticks.

Just trying to use up what is in the fridge.

Regular Contributor

I'm having a protein shake.

Honored Contributor

Tabbouleh with lots of parsley and tuna on top.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I made a chicken salad with cranberries and walnuts yesterday.

Having it on a 🥐 for today's lunch, with a nice glass of ice

tea with lemon and mint🍹  Enjoy your lunch everyone, and have the best day you can.🙋🏻