Respected Contributor

Re: Well, I broke down and got myself some Diet Pepsi this week.

I gave up pop 5 1/2 years ago. Had maybe one glass in an alcoholic drink. I really don’t miss it.  I didn’t need the chemicals in the diet versions and didn’t need the sugar in the regular.  I mostly drink coffee, water, iced tea and wine!!!

Respected Contributor

I stopped drinking soda back in 1997. But when I did drink it I loved Nehi Strawberry, Grape, and Orange.

Trusted Contributor

@qualitygal 

Diet Pepsi is my addiction. I have cut back a lot but just can’t give it up. I crave it. 

Esteemed Contributor

None of that diet stuff for me. But - I absolutely love a regular Pepsi in a glass full of ice once in awhile....maybe once a month. I also love Fresca - the grapefruity soda, although I rarely buy it. I think it's the sweet carbonation that I crave once in awhile.

Honored Contributor

I rarely buy soda but this week my supermarket had a digital coupon for a free Coke Orange Vanilla, so of course I had to get it.  It was very good!

Respected Contributor

Thank goodness for the mini cans of real Coke.  Now and then and just enough to satisfy.

Honored Contributor

I drink diet coke.  Love the taste of it.  No, it doesn't make me crave sweets!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Diet Coke or Pepsi, both are fine.

Respected Contributor

I dont like pop but on a really hot day I won't turn down a root beer float.

Respected Contributor

Cola in cans.  Full sugar,  full caffine only.  I'm a "Pepsi People' but I'll sure drink Coke too.  I like the cans as then i don't feel  obliged to  drink a whole big bottle within a day or two.   I keep it around for headache fighting puropses and when nothing but a soda will do.  My usual is Polar seltzer Mandarin or Georgia Peach.  No sugar or sweetener just fizz and a little flavour.