Honored Contributor

Re: Well, I broke down and got myself some Diet Pepsi this week.

First of all, I don't buy any Pepsi products just on principle.  They were involved in something that I didn't approve of a few years back re their contract with Senomyx.

That being said .... my intestines don't tolerate anything "diet" or "sugar free."

I rarely drink soda.  If I do ever buy it  ... it's ether Root Beer or Dr. Brown's Cel-Ray.  

Honored Contributor

When I drink a coke its got bourbon in it.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

My Mother liked Coke WAY before the diet kind came out. 

I would carry the empty bottles to the Donut Diner about a block away. Then I would bring home the heavier Cokes (& a Orange Pal or Tiny grape for myself). I brought the fresh donuts home also.

We drank Coke but my Grandmother drank Pepsi because the bottles were larger for a nickel!

Now I like Coke Zero sugar Caffeine free. ( But I don’t put Bourbon  in it. I put the Crown Royal in Diet 7 up!

Honored Contributor

Coke Zero Cherry for me.  The new Coke Zero Orange Vanilla is really good also.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Trusted Contributor

Diet Pepsi !!!!

Esteemed Contributor

My father was a dentist so soda of any kind, even diet, was forbidden. I rarely drink soda these days but I do have Diet Coke on occasion. My husband likes soda with certain deli-style sandwiches so I oblige. When it comes to fizzy liquids, I much prefer champagne.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal  I was a diet cola addict about 6 years ago.  I easily drank close to a case of 12 oz cans a day.....

I decided to get off of it..... I  make a bunch  chamomile tea that I refrigerate and drink instead of diet cola.  After a few weeks of drinking chamomile tea sweetened  with stevia,  I felt better and slept better too.   Now six years later I do not even crave pop.

Worked for me.

Respected Contributor

I drink Diet Coke every day.
Respected Contributor

I am weird, I don't like bubbles in drinks. If I have to drink any bubbles I get my straw and stir it up to break the bubbles, I like Wine, lemonade, ice tea or water with lemon. I am thinking of getting flavor water drinks. My DD loves flavored water. 

Honored Contributor

I only drink soda when I am at a resturant, never at home, we drink sugar free decaf tea and seltzer at home

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.