Esteemed Contributor

Re: Well, I broke down and got myself some Diet Pepsi this week.

I used to be a Diet Pepsiaholic but I've attempted to cut out a lot of my caffeine so I no longer buy it (I used to drink tons everyday).  Now, I only have it (or Diet Coke) w/ a meal at a restaurant.  I do buy Diet Sunkist and have a tiny amount every day.  I also have Diet Rootbeer a couple of times a week with my evening meal.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I generally drink flavored seltzer, but I probably have a diet/caffeine-free Pepsi once or twice a week.

Super Contributor

Pepsi with real sugar, 1 can a day that I don’t quite finish cuz I know I shouldn’t be drinking it at all.

Honored Contributor

None. I don't even remember the last time I drank soda. Probably when I was a teenager. All I drink is water. I drink a little oj, lemonade or hot chocolate every once in a while. I had 2 hot chocolate's over the winter.

Honored Contributor

I am addicted to original Coke; think I could live on it.   

Respected Contributor

I used to love Diet Pepsi Vanilla but it was discontinued.  Then Pepsi made a cola with half the sugar of regular Pepsi but that was discontinued too.  Haven't liked a soda very much since, so I don't have it very often now and I don't miss it.  

I make my own iced tea at home and that's what I drink mostly.

Respected Contributor

@heart of savino wrote:

I drink diet pepsi and coke eveyday.whats so bad about it??

I'm a Coke Zero girl.  I've cut down to 1 a day.

Occasional Contributor

I'm surprised no one has referenced the dangers of aspertame...bad news - had to give up diet drinks.

Respected Contributor

Growing up we didn't have soda guess it was too expensive but Mom made kool aid and watched her pouring in the sugar. I think kool aid probably has more sugar in it than soda. 

Honored Contributor

Years ago when we ate out a lot I always ordered Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi.  Didn't drink it often at home.  For the last 5+ years I quit and now in restaurants have iced tea or water.  At home I drink coffee for breakfast and often lunch.  I also like the LaCroix drinks and have them at home, but not every day.