Want Source for recipes other than social media sites; ex. Tina Verrelli today

Respected Contributor

Re: Want Source for recipes other than social media sites; ex. Tina Verrelli today

@rossikins   There is a link for "Recipes" on the TSV page:

https://www.qvc.com/KitchenAid-9-Cup-Food-Processor-Plus-with-Spatula-%26-Blade-Storage.product.K500...

You will find it on the line below "Description," and next to "Quick Start Guide."

Hope this helps. 

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Regular Contributor

Re: Want Source for recipes other than social media sites; ex. Tina Verrelli today

how bout the library or old fashioned cookbooks?
Hope I understood your question correctly.

Esteemed Contributor

@likeitis Isn't it so much  'fun' having to be half mind-reader with some of these postings?

A few more 'types' as in typing could clarify much.   I'll just move on from this one.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm confused. Are you looking for sources of recipes that are posted on this forum? I don't know who Tina Verrelli is. Can you clarify?

Honored Contributor

kichen aid gal who appears with David on Sundays

Honored Contributor

kingarthurflour.com has a ton of recipes

Trusted Contributor

@rossikins Tina posts all her recipes including QVC demo recipes here:

https://www.epicuricloud.com/

Esteemed Contributor

@rossikins - Welcome to the forums! Just in case you didn't already know this, you don't have to be a Facebook member to view content on public pages like Tina's. Just go to the webpage and access or browse through the information; if a box happens to pop up asking you to log in or join, simply close it. (Or, as others have shared, you can go to the QVC product page or other sites on the web for Tina's recipes.) Hope all this helps...

Occasional Visitor

If you go to epicuricloud.com They have a special section at the top for her QVC recipes. Go by the date (3-22-20) and on that show it will give you the cookie recipe you are looking for and can print it off.