Respected Contributor

I want you to know I read every single post in this thread.  It took a while.  LOL

Thank you so much for all this information.

I'm thinking if this gadget is this great, I'm going to need two.  I will most likely want to make two different things at once.

I can't wait to get mine!

I don't know where I've been.  It looks like this thread has been going on for months and I've never seen it.

Honored Contributor

Good job Mima!!! There were a lot of posts weren't there?  LOL!

The thing I found was the other posters were so nice about sharing their experiences & experiments or posting a recipe from the book.

Enjoy!

Respected Contributor
Ok WP folks...remember we,talked about taking the rubber gasket lid thingy out to clean it and the underneath part?

Some ladies didn't think it necessary...I urge you all this weekend to do it, and just see what is indeed there...I will never again consider this step an option!
Honored Contributor

Ok, I bit the bullet and gave it a whirl.  Mine wasn't bad at all but then again I only make small, single serving portions and have never had a boil over.

I'm just glad to know it is that easy to take apart, thanks for the reminder Mothertrucker!

Honored Contributor

Any new ideas for the rice cooker?

Esteemed Contributor

I just saw an infomercial for "Perfect Cooker" it looks exactly like WP. 

It's two payments of $14.95 for  plus S&H.  You know how they get you on the S&H! You can get another one for addional S&H.  

I finally got my cookbook. 

Honored Contributor

Oh my goodness Mary, you aren't kidding!  Wow, I wonder how long it will be before it hits QVC because Eric Theiss is endorsing it . . . they also have some great recipes on their website for those that are interested.

Thanks for mentioning this!

Respected Contributor

I just ordered my 2nd one last night!  They went on sale again ($19.??) plus tax and shipping making it $27.??.

I am using mine all the time for just me or for rice for the two of us.  To cook meals for both of us, I need two cookers.  We eat a lot!  LOL  Plus I can't have cheese and DH loves it.  So I can make the same dish two different ways.

I love red and have that one now.  I bought DH black.  That way I can always remember which cooker has the cheese added.

Thank you for bringing these to my attention.

Respected Contributor

Re: WP rice cooker

[ Edited ]

FYI, Sharke gave a heads up that Wolfgang Puck has his 17th Anniversary with HSN this weekend.  His first show is Friday 8-14 at 11:00 pm ET and add'l shows Saturday and Sunday.

Denise
Respected Contributor

Should I have waited until this weekend to order?  Usually my luck.  Oh well, at least I know they are in stock.