Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

okay....i won't mention his nose wiping and then using his hand to mix a salad anymore.....how about if i mention his constant double-dipping......

That doesn't bother me either .

I am buying the product, not the food he is preparing. 

If it bothers you just don't watch. Go online and look at the products..

I don't like the main kitchen host here ( we won't mention his name) because of all the juvenile antics so I don't watch. I check out the lineup online.

There is too much hate and negativity every where now, and too much praise and worship, of the wrong kinds of people.

Take it for what it's worth, just check your attitude at the door..And shame on you for trying to start another bickering thread.

Valued Contributor

I got it and it came yesterday. Now I'm wondering if I made a big mistake. I don't like to cook and I thought maybe getting this wouls motivate me. I also got the cookbook. I don't need another oven and if the pressure cooking part of it isnt that great I don't need it. That was the main reason I got it.

Honored Contributor

I received the WP pressure oven on Thurs. We finally used it on Sun.

I made a bone in turkey breast. It was just over 6 lbs. It only weighed 4 lbs after cutting off the bone off the bottom so it would not keep falling over. LOL!!!

I put pats of butter under the skin, rubbed down the oustside & cavity with olive oil & sprinkled with Simply Organic Grillin Season for Chicken.

I cooked it for 45 mins using the pan with rack that came with it. It was so yummy juicy. Best turkey I have ever ate.

It was easy clean up except the pan the rack was on. It took a little cleaning but not much. I forgot to cover it with foil so it would be easy clean up.

Now I have to decide what to try next. 

I'm going to eat a turkey sandwich on broiche bread for dinnner with a salad. YUM!!!

Contributor

@Nadine wrote:

I got it and it came yesterday. Now I'm wondering if I made a big mistake. I don't like to cook and I thought maybe getting this wouls motivate me. I also got the cookbook. I don't need another oven and if the pressure cooking part of it isnt that great I don't need it. That was the main reason I got it.

It is a low pressure oven, so it's not the same as a pressure cooker, but it does so much more than a toaster oven and it doesn't heat the house up in the summer. It also doesn't use as much electricity as a regular oven so for me it was a win win. 

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

someone please give that guy a tissue to wipe his nose!!

@nana59 You can post what you like. ITA with you on that. It's like what's up with his nose. It's not on one show it's every visit from what I have seen.

The only people I have seen that go around wiping & rubbing their nose all the time are people that snort cocaine or what ever else they snort???

Valued Contributor

I was all set to send it back but made pumpkin spice muffins today and decided to use it. I liked that the muffin pam fit and muffins turned out perfect. I was a little surprised when I pushed up the lever and opned the door, lots of steam came out and it made a loud noise. The next batch I opened that door a little slower. Sure was more convenlent then hitting up the regular oven