Respected Contributor

WP Blender on sale on HSN $149

For those of you who've always been on the fence about the Vitamix or NurtriBullet, Wolfgang Puck has a hig-performance blender on sale for $150 on HSN.

Just an FYI ....

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Trusted Contributor

Re: WP Blender on sale on HSN $149

Keep in mind you usually get what you pay for. Vitamix is the top of the line. That's why it has a 7 yr. warranty. WP has a 1 yr warranty.  Vitamix will pay shipping both ways free if you ever have a problem. 

Trusted Contributor

I bought the WP commercial blender about 2 years ago and paid the original price.  I have had a lot of success with it, use it every day and look forward to many more years of service from it.  

As an aside, I had trouble with the WP Food Processor I purchased from HSN.  There was a defective part.  Their CS was excellent.  I took a screen shot of the defective part and sent it to them.  HSN paid for the return shipping and immediately sent out a new machine that I use frequently.  

Honored Contributor

I almost bought it one time, but, all I wanted to do was make my own milk shakes and orange Julius, so, bought a 40 Ninja at Walmart. LOL

Trusted Contributor

I had the WP blender and it is fabulous. Then I got talked into a VM, and, honestly, I think my WP one works as well as the VM, if not, sometimes better! Maybe I am not using the settings on the VM right, but for my needs, the WP one - even at the current price- is well worth it. Especially if you are not sure if you have a need for the high-power workhouse and don't want to spend that much money.