Trusted Contributor

Re: WOLFGANG PUCK ON HSN TODAY @2 and 3

I agree - I turned it off when the TSV presentation came on.  45 minutes later it was still being presented when I went back to the show.  I changed the channel for good then.  I also agree about Stacey - I cannot watch her at all.    

Honored Contributor

At least David doesn't talk with his mouth overfull, pick his nose and lick his fingers while demonstrating things.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wolfgang dropped the f-bomb early this morning!

DH had it on after midnight and I didn't hear WP, but was in the next room and heard Marian Getz say (paraphrasing) "I would never use the f-word with you".  Asked DH and he wasn't really paying attention.

So early this morning I was flipping channels and hit upon a repeat.  It was during a demonstration of his electric grill/griddle and Marian was making a huge omelet type thing and showed how you could add veggies, etc.

Wolfgang interrupted and said you could also add some of the hash he was making and proceeded to throw some on her omelet with the comment (and I "rewound" it on my DVR to see if I heard correctly) "Now you'll tell me I f'd up your omelet".

I'm never surprised at Wolfgang, but surprised they didn't bleep it in the encore presentation...

Denise
Honored Contributor

He's such a celebrity and got so much money he can probaby get by with anything he can walk and not miss the pocket change.

I noticed he is aging.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

He's such a celebrity and got so much money he can probaby get by with anything he can walk and not miss the pocket change.

I noticed he is aging.

@SharkEI guess I have something in common with a celebrity . Unfortunatley it is not the "so much money" . Smiley Happy

I did look in the mirror today and I also am aging .Smiley Happy

I enjoy DV and Wolfgang at times. The last item I would need is WG's huge pressure cooker , but I bet a lot of families would.

Honored Contributor

Not a fan--won't be watching--he does some gross things on air that make  my stomach turn!!!

Honored Contributor

@okaywitheasypay wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

I noticed he is aging.

@SharkEI guess I have something in common with a celebrity . Unfortunatley it is not the "so much money" . Smiley Happy

I did look in the mirror today and I also am aging .Smiley Happy

I enjoy DV and Wolfgang at times. The last item I would need is WG's huge pressure cooker , but I bet a lot of families would.

Didn't see that tuned in late proably an 8 or 10 qt. I still have a OVAL

8 qt pressure cooker from C E that I break out to put ribs in. got it 100 yrs ago just for ribs. Hubby's favorite is ribs.

I got oval and rounds, different sizes, Foodi pretty well is KING of the castle now. It stays out on 2 counters.

Honored Contributor

Just a quick note but if anyone is in need of bowls or saw the WP TS, I highly recommend them.  Please know I have the original set and love them but those helper handles, individual lids and the grater/shredder option on the largest lid convinced me to do something I rarely do and that is replace something that is perfectly fine.  They nest great, are highly durable and wash like a dream.  

Honored Contributor

Today on HSN if you spend $5.00 in shipping on any Wolfgang product, any other WP items are free shipping.

Respected Contributor

In re: bad language slip by WP.  Needless to say, many chefs have an "active" vocabulary, something I choose not to hear!  Ever listened to the bleeping on Gordon Ramsey shows, the new one with NatGeo is bleeped, other programs beeped, yet I have not heard any bleeping on Master Chef Junior as yet!  And Ramsey is just one with a foul mouth!