Esteemed Contributor

Kosher salt for cooking in a salt cellar next to the stove, sugar in a sealed container in the pantry and flour in a giant Mason jar on the counter.

Honored Contributor

salt and pepper are in electric grinders near the stove for use in cooking and for the table.

sugar and other sweeteners are near the keurig and percolator.

large amounts of flour, sugar, baking soda, and other baking supplies are all stored in lock n locks in my cupboards.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I keep mine in lock and lock containers in my pantry.

Trusted Contributor

Sugar is in canister in a cabinet, convenient for hubby to get to for his cereal.

Flour is in lock n lock cont in crisper, don't use that often so its dated for expiration date.

Salt is sea-salt in the grinder, any excess is in concealed container in cabinet.

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Honored Contributor

Don’t use countertop canisters anymore.  My various alternative sweeteners, alternative flours, baking soda, baking powder, and assortment of nuts are all in Prepworks containers and stored in a cabinet until needed. Our little container of powdered stevia is parked on a small tray near the Keurig along with my frother.  Pink salt and coarse ground pepper are in small crocks and remain on the counter near my olive oil  and avocado oil for easy access. 

Respected Contributor

Sugar and flour are in large Lock N Lock containers in the pantry.  I have a cook top that underneath it are 4 drawers (where I keep my pots) and on either side are spice racks...that's where the salt is.

Honored Contributor

Got rid of my canisters years ago. Now I store sugar and flour in Lock n' Lock containers.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WHERE DO YOU KEEP YOUR

[ Edited ]

Refrigerate flour in its own bag.

Sugar is in an old-fashioned glass canister on the counter. Brown sugar is in an old-fashioned glass jar also on the counter.

Since I use sea salt, I just keep it in the container in which it comes, stored in the cupboard w/ the other spices.

Trusted Contributor

@tends2dogs  I bake alot and have glass canisters on my baking counter.  I store my extra flours and sugar in my large Lock & Lock in my cupboard.

Valued Contributor

lock n lock.jpg

I keep mine in LocknLock bins in the pantry.