Respected Contributor

WHATS COOKING AT YOUR HOUSE THIS APRIL 2019 ?

good evening everyone. didnt see a thread for april yet so i started one. i dont think you will be upset winifred. good evening everyone. its been very windy for allmost a week. its sunny and wind is making it cold. maria made home made swedish meatballs with the sauce to go with it over egg noodles. it came cout very good and i ate alot and was stuffed.tpmorrow chicken cutlets and 2 vegtables. hope everyone has a great week.

Honored Contributor

Re: WHATS COOKING AT YOUR HOUSE THIS APRIL 2019 ?

Baked chicken breasts and potato salad for our dinner today.   

Respected Contributor

@Pooky1@RedTop ~ both your dinners sound yummy!  Tonight,

it's baked halibut, jasmine rice and baby asparagus.  Soft baked orange/cranberry cookies for dessert.  Hope you enjoyed the fruits of your labor!  🙋🏻

Valued Contributor

Last night spaghetti w/meatballs. Tonight slow cooker chicken marsala w/cauliflower "mashed potatoes."  First time trying the cauliflower this way....from the frozen section. 

Valued Contributor

Homemade cabbage soup at my house.

Respected Contributor

good afternon everyone. today is bright and sunny in thr 50s. maria made breaded chicken cutlets peas and baked brocoli . and i just made 2 coffee cakes. one we will send down stairs. anna has company over from italy for  weeks.everything was very good.

Honored Contributor

Did you all know this?  I recognize that I use my kitchen primarily as a means to get from one end of the house to the other, lol, and when this popped up on facebook today I was stunned.  I don't remember my Ma teaching me this.

Image may contain: food and text

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Fascinating @Bird mama good to know.  I always learn new things from nice folks such as you who share information, so many thanks for your post.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CinNC wrote:

Last night spaghetti w/meatballs. Tonight slow cooker chicken marsala w/cauliflower "mashed potatoes."  First time trying the cauliflower this way....from the frozen section. 

@CinNC   I have made "mock" mashed potatoes with cauliflower several times, so easy, just cook the cauliflower, add a little cream and/or butter and mash.  I add crushed garlic also.

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Did you all know this?  I recognize that I use my kitchen primarily as a means to get from one end of the house to the other, lol, and when this popped up on facebook today I was stunned.  I don't remember my Ma teaching me this.

Image may contain: food and text

Who knew??? Smiley Surprised