Esteemed Contributor

Re: WHAT'S COOKING IN MAY 2018?

@Danky, I really don't care that you see criticism where none exists, who you choose to ignore on these boards, or your urging others to ignore them too.

But I wasn't aware some of us "matter", and some of us don't.

Do you mind telling us what criteria we all have to meet to be included in your "posters that matter" group?

Honored Contributor

Image result for cooking quotes with pictures

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Best-Cooking-quotes-images

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Guys----trying to decide whether I want to face the heat and humidity.

I am so in the mood for a Reuben but may end up settling for chicken salad at home. 

In the next couple of weeks I will be heading up to @Pooky1's neck of the woods for a few days ......will move for the summer next month. I am really missing my whole belly fried clams, fish&chips, Coney Island hot dogs, etc. 

Lunch ended up being a HaagenDaz rum raisin ice cream cone......DELICIOUS but I am still hungry......I see leftover shrimp egg foo young in the near future !

Honored Contributor

@Danky wrote:

Hi Guys----trying to decide whether I want to face the heat and humidity.

I am so in the mood for a Reuben but may end up settling for chicken salad at home. 

In the next couple of weeks I will be heading up to @Pooky1's neck of the woods for a few days ......will move for the summer next month. I am really missing my whole belly fried clams, fish&chips, Coney Island hot dogs, etc. 

Lunch ended up being a HaagenDaz rum raisin ice cream cone......DELICIOUS but I am still hungry......I see leftover shrimp egg foo young in the near future !

@Danky  That is the only ice cream that I eat, love it so much!  As soon as it is  hot around here, I will have a stash in the freezer. Smiley Happy

I am sure it will be so nice to get away, and the food that you will be eating has me drooling, lol.  Have a wonderful summer there, I know you will. 

Honored Contributor

My trucker girl was home for several days, so she enjoyed some of the leftover chicken pot pie, along with pulled pork, Salisbury steak, and burritos.  My husband knows I will not be found in the kitchen, cooking anything this weekend!  

Respected Contributor

good afternoon everyone. i guess you all are having a busy weekend.its about to be raining down here but it has cooled down from 80s to 60s so we can deal with a few showers. made pizza dough this morning . got 8 bags of dough and sent 4 down to anna. she cooked and sent stuff up.and i made a chocolate cake from my hersheys cookbook. tryed to make swiss butter creme froasting and didnt come out right so i through it out and just made cream cheese froasting. danky when we ordered chinese food last week i had got egg foo young egg roll pork fried rice and fried dumplings. hope everyone has a great weekend.