Respected Contributor

Re: WHAT'S COOKING IN MAY 2018?

Wendy and Kerry have been around for a spell. Wendy does not get to see Ricky often as she works weird hours but occasionally she gets two days off in a row. She was in an accident a bit over a month or so ago - she was fine - brand new car literally blew up. She has had a difficult time getting a replacement and that taken care of. She is/was the mother in law of my granddaughter Victoria. Never sure about Victoria - another one of Shannon's many children.  Kerry is close to Leah and has been for quite some time. She lives up the street from where my son in law use to live and has known a lot of the family. She adores that little girl as does her parents and her two almost grown sons. LOL.

Very very cool this morning but suppose to get up really warm today - in the high 90s. Not ready for that.

Need to get Ricky to the barber shop - his hair is a big mess. He is still asleep but should be up shortly. Bless him, he went to bed very well last night but has developed a habit of taking of his shirt sometime during the night. Have no clue why he started that other than he obviously gets warm and this house never has heat on at night. 

Have a good day everyone - last night we had honey glazed chicken breasts - very very good - with steamed carrots, broccoli and cauliflower - super good. Also still had some of that yummy potato salad so we had that too. Ricky ate four helpings of the veggies - good for him!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone.......a quick drive-by to let you know I was thinking of all of you.

I have never heard of Bob's Big Boy....the menu is appealing .I tried the prime rib from Boston Market.....very,very delicious and, IMO, a good deal.

Last night had some people over for dinner and I served rabbit ( they thought it was chicken....LOL), baked stuffed tomatoes, grilled asparagus and roasted fingerling potatoes......strawberry chiffon cream cake for dessert. 

Went to the fish monger early this a.m. got some quahogs and just finished making some Stuffies and white clam sauce  for later today.

Honored Contributor

@Winifred  What's cooking in June 2018?  We're ready. Smiley Happy