Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT DO YOU PUT ON FROZEN PIZZA TO MAKE IT DELISH?

I don't. With just a very few exceptions, frozen pizza is not 'delish' and cannot be made 'delish'. I acknowledge when I purchase and heat one up that it is what it is.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Mushrooms, Black Olives, Green Olives, Bell Pepper if I have it, and of course, more cheese.  I keep a pizza stone in the oven and just cook it on that.  I do the same when warming up leftover pizza from pizza places.  In fact, I'll be cooking a Digiorno tonight since we're packing and don't want to go out.

Respected Contributor

@kate2357 what a great idea to spray olive oil on the bottom. I too like that fried type of texture, hopefully like the texture you get with Detroit style maybe.

I eat frozen pizza probably once a week. I cannot wait to try your idea. Thx

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Dusty1 wrote:

I don't add anything to frozen pizzas. I usually get a "dexlue" one & then take off half of the meat.

I like pizza. Fresh pizza. Frozen pizza. Homemade pizza.

I like a veggie pizza with just a skiff of meat.

@Dusty1 I had never heard that word used in that context so I looked it up.  Maybe it has a different meaning in some regions.

Honored Contributor

DH always wants some sliced green olives added. I'll also include some shredded pizza cheese blend.

Honored Contributor

have to say--there is nothing that will make a frozen pizza taste better--IMO, of course---haven't  eaten or bought one in decades. will stick to home made or fresh from Papa M's----

Respected Contributor

I agree about Penzey's frozen pizza seasoning is very helpful to add flavor.  I also add whatever toppings I have on hand but seldom add more cheese, preferring vegs and sausage or pepperoni.