New Contributor

Vitamix ordered on 11/30/19, never received and it is 12/15/19

I ordered a vitamix Pro 750 on 11/30/19 and it is 12/15/19 and I have not received it.  I tracked it and it is sitting in Horshem, PA.  The $500 charge has hit my QCARD and I am not paying for something I did not receive.  Please adivse.

Denise K.

New Contributor

Re: Vitamix ordered on 11/30/19, never received and it is 12/15/19

[ Edited ]

Just talked with customer service.  They did not have black.  Only lilac is available.  I had her cancel the order.  QVC adjusted the price on line to a higher price and that is where the black is available.  I would think they have two different stock piles of these vitamixes.  One for $499.00 and the other for $549.00.  New stock is higher priced.  I don't see how much the price would change in 2 weeks.  I will wait until the price goes down again, to get the best price possible.  Extremely disappointed with this way of doing business. I called customer service last week and no one every told me the black vitamix was not available.  They said the black one was in transit and just track it.  I could have tracked and tracked it and it would have never arrived.  What a way to do business.  I am a 20+ year member of QVC. Bad customer service.

Respected Contributor

Supposedly credit cards are not to be charged until the item is shipped. I am so sorry this happened. I hear a lot of good comments and results posted from the QVC Social Team. They reply  quickly a d should be able to do the  research .  I hope it all works out for you.

Many posters are raving about fast shipping and receiving, then again  issues like this crop up. I have been waiting several weeks for an order shipped Dec. 2nd.

Respected Contributor

If you are near a Sam's Club or Costco they have great prices on Vitamix. 

Respected Contributor

@Marilyn Monroe   You are charged once it ships.  Two weeks is a long time, but would wait another 5 days just to make sure.  And I would track the shipping via the vendor site (UPS/Fed Ex) instead of using the info on the QVC site. 

When "processing" is showing on QVC, you can't really track the "shipping time" until it shows shipped.  QVC may have been processing your order for a week or even longer before the item even was received by UPS/Fed Ex.  I know that is very irritating to show it in process for several days (I have an item showing processing for 7 days myself).

The issue is that if you cancel with QVC and the shipping company, when the item is located, they will return the item to QVC instead of completing the shipping route to you.  

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

@Marilyn Monroe Call customer service NOW !!!

Respected Contributor

Please advise on what?  

You don't get an item you put on a charge card by the time you have to pay the amount, you dispute the charge.  You don't pay for the item.  What's difficult about that?