Respected Contributor

K46761
Vitamix 16-in-1 Explorian 48oz. Variable Speed Blender w/Dry Container

It is now under the InsideQ so this post should not be deleted.

Honored Contributor

@MKR14wrote:

K46761
Vitamix 16-in-1 Explorian 48oz. Variable Speed Blender w/Dry Container

It is now under the InsideQ so this post should not be deleted.

I have the 15-in-1 w/ dry container from a few years back and love it.

Where is InsideQ? I’ve misplaced it. lol 

Thanks.

Respected Contributor

Type in Inside Q on the search bar and it should come up.

Thanks for the input. Does the container stay and lock on the base? It looks a little wobbly on the demo. I will get the mint color one if I watch the demo on the TSV day and use the easy pay if I decide to order. I haven’t bought a new blender in years and want to update mine.

Honored Contributor

My Vitamix has never let me down, and yes, mine locks in place. That’s the biggest reason I bought this particular one is because it included the dry container, and they’re expensive to buy separately. It’s a lot of money 💰 so be sure your happy with both containers before your 30-days are up. Enjoy.

Respected Contributor

@MKR14  That's a great price and it comes in a number of colors and comes with the dry container.  Will you be getting it?

Respected Contributor

Re: Vitamix TSV

[ Edited ]

I am going to watch a few shows when they show the Vitamix and then decide. I want to be sure if I spend that much I will be happy with it. It does look like a good deal. I probably won’t use the dry container. I also am looking at the Dash blender on HSN and the Kitchen Aid Diamond blender. I haven’t bought a really nice blender for myself and since I use it more for my health issues it will be a nice addition to my kitchen. I will post back.  

Nice to hear from you Clem. Hope all is well with you. Smiley Happy

Update:

I ordered the Kitchen Aid 5 speed Diamond Blender from Bed Bath and Beyond online in the Raspberry Ice. I saved 

$26.00 of the $129.00 price and got free shipping. It has great reviews. I will still watch the Vitamix presentations as I won't receive my blender until after the TSV is on. I am not sure if I need all the extra power as the Vitamix has what I use it for. Either way someone will get a nice Ninja blender I will pass on. My new rule is something new comes in the house and something it replaced goes out. All by my husband as he is a keeper!   Smiley Happy