Respected Contributor

Vitamix Recipes Shown on TSV Demos

[ Edited ]

For those of you looking for the recipes that were in the Vitamix TSV demo they ARE there on QVC site under the Description on the TSV Vitamix model ordered. It says Recipes so just click on and download or save on a computer or an iPad or other tablet. 

There was a review from MUM that was upset to see neither book that came with the Vitamix had those recipes. This will help her find them.

I just made the Frozen banana in my 400 Watt Ninja and it turned out perfect. I printed the recipes out so if they are taken down later online I would have them.

I hope this helps anyone looking for them as they should have been with the TSV also.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Vitamix Recipes Shown on TSV Demos

Should the recipes be cut in half for this recent TSV Vitamix?

I made the tomato soup recipe that's on the Q website. It said to put in the ingredients in the order they were listed, but by the time I got to the chicken broth, there wasn't enough room in the container for the amount listed in the recipe.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Vitamix Recipes Shown on TSV Demos

I made the Broccoli Cheddar soup that is listed on the page of the TSV and I doubled it with no problem. It says not to go above the top line - I believe it was 6 cups. Just make sure when you start it start on speed 1 and slowly go up a speed until you see how high it will go when mixing. There should be something in their booklet that also should address this.

I sent mine back or I would look it up for you. You can always call Vitamix to be sure.

Enjoy your new machine.