Regular Contributor

Re: Vitamix Pro Series 750 Today--Last TSV for 2020 K-50531

I just bought this on 8/9.  I paid extra for shipping and received it in two days. I got it in the red.  Registered it and it's nice that it has a 7 year warranty.  I have an old Ninja system that I am going to donate.  I am having dental surgery on Friday and will be getting items from the store to be able to make soups and smoothies.  The two books that came with it are fantastic.  It was expensive, but my easy pay orders are done next month and then this will be the only bill I will have.  It has already sold out completely.  

Honored Contributor

@Whitney400 wrote:

I just bought this on 8/9.  I paid extra for shipping and received it in two days. I got it in the red.  Registered it and it's nice that it has a 7 year warranty.  I have an old Ninja system that I am going to donate.  I am having dental surgery on Friday and will be getting items from the store to be able to make soups and smoothies.  The two books that came with it are fantastic.  It was expensive, but my easy pay orders are done next month and then this will be the only bill I will have.  It has already sold out completely.  

@Whitney400  I hope your surgery goes well and you will love having the Vitamix for that.  One tip, when I make soups sometimes I get a huge glass measuring bowl and nuke the ingredients (raw veggies) in that to cook them a little and get it started.  That way it goes much quicker and some things i like more "cooked."

Kiwi and Pineapple and a little yogurt smoothies are really good too--make it icy with some ice! 

Honored Contributor

@aroc3435 Thank you so much for posting this!  I said I didn't need one (and I guess didn't NEED!) but purchased one and we are very happy with it.

It does a better job of soup making than my old one, and it's a one-button operation!  Which is great!  Last night we had cherry tomatoes, a stick of celery, a carrot, some tomato juce and white beans and voila--SOUP!  The soup book that came with it is great.

We also made a smoothie and it works great for that as well--simple with a banana, raspberries, almond milk and yogurt along with ground flax seeds and flax oil and ice.  

We use our old one all the time.  It is over 10 years old, so the upgrade, the new features and a 7 year warranty is a good buy.  PLUS all our old containers fit the new one!

We're happy and thanks for alerting us! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sooner   I am happy that my post helped.  I absolutely love my Vitamix, which has the pulse button, and variable speeds, but no pre-sets.

I've had my original one from Q (think it was from the Creations Elite series) for around 7 years and so wish I had purchased one many years earlier.

I have the grain container, too.  Sometimes it really does pay to spend more to get better quality, one's budget permits.  Q's Easy Pay helped me on this and my KitchenAid mixer purchases.

Have a pleasant weeekend, blending away ...

aroc3435

Honored Contributor

@aroc3435 Woman Very Happy And a Vitamix happy "growl" back to you!  Woman Wink

I purchased this vitamix. Loving it!

I turned in very late and wondering if I can watch the whole episode somewhere to see all the recipes and hints?

Thanks in advance

Respected Contributor

@lotsagramgram , if you put  K50531 into QVC's search bar at the top of the page you'll get the product page for the TSV. There's a 15-minute presentation video on that page that might help you. Hopefully, some of the people who bought the TSV can add more info.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for your well wishes and  the suggestion of microwaving vegetables.  I lived on soups and smoothies for three weeks after having all of my bottom teeth removed and getting used to a new bottom denture.  I love my vitamix