Respected Contributor

Vitamix Pro Series 750 Today--Last TSV for 2020 K-50531

Folks, in case you are interested, right now they have just started presenting the Vitamix Pro Series 750 as the Today's Special Value.  

If you already have one but are looking for ways to get more use out of it you might want to "drop in" today from time to time and watch the demos to see more ways to use it.

If you don't have one but are thinking of getting one this is a very good model.  Fully assembled with the 64 oz. container it fits under the overhead cabinets, has a 7 year warranty, and Rick mentioned that this is the last Vitamix TSV for this calendar year.  Typically they have one as a TSV sometime in the fall, but not this year.

This has the presets, plus the variable speeds, and the pulse button, and the motor is 2.2 horse power.  Free shipping and handling ($19.47) and a very good price from what I've seen for this model elsewhere, plus a wonderful selection of colors, beyond the standard ones.

I love mine and use it a lot each week because I keep it out on the counter where it is handy to fill and go.

Just thought i'd share.  Have a happy Sunday--aroc3435 

Regular Contributor

I just placed my order for the TSV Vitamix. I'm looking f...

I just placed my order for the TSV Vitamix. I'm looking forward to its arrival.

Respected Contributor

Re: Vitamix Pro Series 750 Today--Last TSV for 2020 K-50531

my vitamix, is from last fall's tsv. i would love to have that simply soup cookbook. i wonder if it is sold separately?

Honored Contributor

I bought mine about 3 years ago--none of the bells or whistles that the TSV has but am very happy with mine. Love the colors tho--mine is the champagne color which I still love. Good price for this one tho--think I paid the same for mine ------

Honored Contributor

We have a 5200 with a tall container and are very happy with it.  We use it all the time, it works like a champ and lives in the laundry room across the hall from the kitchen.  Perfect place for it.

It does everything great, so I have no need for a new one--and ours is at least 10 years old. 

Honored Contributor

Remember about an hour ago when I said I didn't need one?  Well, I bought one.  Woman Embarassed

We use ours so often hubby said he wanted a pulse button and we decided that the lower container would be nice for some things, that the 7 year warranty is worth a lot, that is would be great it shuts itself off, and ours is so old having a backup would be good to have.

AND all the containers fit--we have the dry grain container and the Aero one too.  

SO, we think it's a great deal for us to have.  We have gotten our money many times over (it was over $500) is use from the old one, and we like having a backup! 

Contributor

Thank you all for your reviews. I've always wanted one and I think I will take the plunge today!

Frequent Contributor

Well i have always wanted one but i would talk myself out of it. Well the Price was to good to pass up.  I checked other places and saw the almost $600.00 price and so how i justified it was i  went to my Easy pays and i paid all them off and so now the only thing i have on Easy Pay is this and i plan on paying it off in 3 payments .  I did wait too long and i was only able to get the Red.  I would have liked the light blue or the light green.  Well both my Kitchenaids is Red so i guess it will be ok.

Valued Contributor

I'd like that book too. I wrote to Vitamix to ask about it and didn't get a response. I also checked the Vitamix site and saw no mention of it.

Valued Contributor

Sooner you'll love it. THe 750 is a superb Vitamix.