Esteemed Contributor

Re: Vitamix Art of Blending Cookbook

[ Edited ]
@shoesnbags @Nightowlz I just called Williams Sonoma, and the rep said they recently received a shipment. My order is "in fulfillment" and the expected delivery date is July 20. Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

I am checking my credit card statement daily on line and noticed that mine has just been charged.  I guess that means it's on the way.

Wanted to thank the OP and everyone for posting about this or I would not have known there is such a steal on this item.

Honored Contributor

Thanks CLEM. Just checked my credit card online & my charge moved from pending to charged yesterday so mine must have also shipped.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If anyone else wants to get this cookbook it's still on sale. They have free shipping again today only 7-15-15, coupon on their site. The cookbooks are in stock. I ordered one & had it shipped to my sister. Tracking show mine will be delivered Thur. 7-16.

Esteemed Contributor

My cookbook arrived today! Haven't had a chance to look through it yet, but I wanted to let you all know that yours will probably arrive soon. We definitely got a good deal. 😉
"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Trusted Contributor

Got mine today, too!
Respected Contributor

Mine is arriving today as well! I can hardly wait till I get home!
Honored Contributor

If you want to check out more recipes by Tori Ritchie just go to her website @ tuesdayrecipe

I thought about buying her Smoothie cookbook but the index on it is the same as The Art of Blending which I thought was strange.

Honored Contributor

If anyone else wants to order the cookbook it's still on sale. They have their F&F sale now so you can get 20% off plus free shipping. Code on their site.