Honored Contributor

Re: Vitamix Art of Blending Cookbook

@shoesnbags wrote:

Has anyone actually received their cookbook yet?  I ordered on June 21, when Wildcat Fan first posted, and still no sign of the cookbook.  I'm wondering if I should be concerned.

I wondered when I ordered it if I would ever receive it since they have to get it in before they ship it. I thought for the price it was worth a try. Hope we all don't get a credit issued.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the reply @Nightowlz.  At least I know I'm not alone.Woman Frustrated

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks. My sister just got a Vitamix, so I'm picking this book up for her at $4.27 with free shipping.

Trusted Contributor

Shoesnbags, when I ordered the book, I noticed it was an advanced order that wouldn't ship until sometime in July. I don't remember the exact date.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh thanks, @Renata22.  I didn't notice.  That makes me feel a lot better.  I was worried that maybe I'd get a notice that it was on backorder or something.

Esteemed Contributor

@shoesnbags Yesterday I checked my email order confirmation, and I clicked on the Track Order link. When I ordered, it said it would be shipped this week, but now it says the cookbook has been back ordered and will ship at the end of August! Smiley Sad They didn't send me any emails to notify me about the delay, but I've received dozens of promotional emails from them. I'm disappointed, but at least it will come eventually, and I got a great price for it.
Esteemed Contributor

After I ordered the cookbook, I went to the Vitamix website, and I think I found that tomato soup recipe I wanted. It wasn't there when I looked for it a few months ago.

Here is a link to the recipe if you're interested:

https://www.vitamix.com/Recipes/Tuscan-Tomato-White-Bean-Soup/C-Series/Variable-Speed/Classic-64-Oun...
Respected Contributor

Mine is set to ship August 28, so patience will be a virtue!
Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:
@shoesnbags Yesterday I checked my email order confirmation, and I clicked on the Track Order link. When I ordered, it said it would be shipped this week, but now it says the cookbook has been back ordered and will ship at the end of August! Smiley Sad They didn't send me any emails to notify me about the delay, but I've received dozens of promotional emails from them. I'm disappointed, but at least it will come eventually, and I got a great price for it.

Mine was suppose to ship tomorrow. Just checked the status & it shows Temporarily out of stock, estimated delivery: Aug 31, 2015. Oh well if we get it it's a good deal around $5. Would have had to pay $20 plus shipping otherwise.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@wildcat fan wrote:

Mine was suppose to ship tomorrow. Just checked the status & it shows Temporarily out of stock, estimated delivery: Aug 31, 2015. Oh well if we get it it's a good deal around $5. Would have had to pay $20 plus shipping otherwise.

Uh oh, that's exactly what I was afraid of.  Darn.  Mr. Shoes has a book (medical related) on order since last October. Admittedly, it was a pre-order but now I'm doubting that he will ever receive it. I sure hope that we eventually get our cookbooks.  Thanks for the heads up, @wildcat fan and @Nightowlz.