Trusted Contributor

VitamiX TSV 1/20

[ Edited ]

edit 1/12 due to auto correct changing the x to a n.

Hi,  any info?

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Esteemed Contributor

Hi @skittles2!

If you're looking for the Andrew lessman schedule, its in Wellness. I think it was posted by  @Nightowlz.

Honored Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Vitamin TSV 1/20

[ Edited ]

I take a lot of Lessman supplements.  The CoQ10 just because the reasons Andrew gives makes sense.  Also the Liver supplement because it makes sense.  The ones that I take that I really notice a difference are the Memory and Brain Function, Hair Skin & Nails and Nighttime supplements.  I also take the Essential One and the Omega 3.

I tried the CholestaCare and it didn't help my cholesterol levels one bit, so I skip those.  I also don't like his soy meal replacement shakes . 

Trusted Contributor

@Suzeecat@Nightowlz@x Hedge

LOL, I meant Vitamix.  Thanks for the infor though, I hadn't check the site for Andrew's product, although I did see him listed to be on weeks ago but never appeared.

I love his products. I'm not an HSN member so I was thrilled to see he was coming to QVC!

the products you all mentioned are ones I used to take, and will restart now that I can pruchase them here. 

I'm so glad I messed up, or auto correct corrected me thinking I meant Vitamin, because I wouldn't have seen your responses, so THANKS!

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE