Esteemed Contributor

Valerie Bertinelli is darling

I have only watched her show a couple of times but she appears to be a great home cook.  She is having as much fun as David.

Not buying just enjoying...

Trusted Contributor

Re: Valerie Bertinelli is darling

I've always been a fan of Valerie. She's so down to earth. I bet she would be fun to cook with and have as a friend. Maybe she should become a QVC host. 😊

Trusted Contributor

I would enjoy her as a host but not on a show where the topic was always dictated.  I have seen her on many other shows and she has very interesting things to say and share.

Respected Contributor

I have thoroughly enjoyed watching her.....she comes through as a very sweet person, and is so happy to be at QVC....it's refreshing to see how sincere and enthusiastic she is.  I'm thinkIng about ordering that wine!

Valued Contributor

She has always seemed very genuine and sweet for a celebrity. I've always been a fan of hers since growing up watching One Day at a Time. I still watch the reruns on Antenna TV. Smiley Happy I also enjoyed her character on Hot In Cleveland too. Oh and can't forget I was a huge Van Halen fan back in high school. My mom watches her cooking show and loves it when she has her son Wolfie on. I've seen it a few times and try to catch it when I can. I soooo wanted to order the Moscato but David mentioned it sold out.
Contributor

I really like her.... she is so down to earth..

Valued Contributor

That cake looks unbelievable! I didn't get in on time and it sold out! Putting it on my wish list since I would love to have this for Thanksgiving.
Respected Contributor

I totally agree .. that cake looks fantastic .. I missed out too switching

back and forth with football ....Hope maybe there is wait list .. I would

like it for Christmas but would certainly take Valentines Day !! Yummmm

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really like Valerie Bertinelli, but almost $70 for a layer cake seems a bit excessive. (I realize most of QVC's layer cakes are high too!)  I would never pay that much.  We have lots of bakeries where I live or I would try to make it myself!  I can think of better things to do with $70!

Respected Contributor

I've never been one to judge how another person spends their money, and I've certainly treated myself to an expensive food item from time to time, but I was shocked to see a $70 price tag on Valerie's cake.  I used to think that $50 was a lot of money for a cake and now there's one for $70.  

I just couldn't justify that amount of money, but I hope those who ordered it thoroughly enjoy it.  It looked delicious.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James